Miniriders Graphic Kits - Sample Designs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
I got the chance to start work on a few designs for the miniriders graphics kit which is to be produced either by Flea at Ringmaster images or Jeffy at Incite some time this year and will be for commercial sale once orders are taken , remember the more orders the cheaper the graphics are.Purely Australian ( Designed in Oz ,Made in Oz).I only had a few days to do these designs while away , Also more Australian based designs are comming!!! Let us know what you think?

Mulisha graphics for all the deegan's out there ( the brown represents clear decal with the brown backing paper visable ,not the colour of the decal)
Mulisha graphics Demo on SDG from fmxaus (only crf/pitbike style I had on my notebook at the time)

Miniriders Pace graphics , Based on the factory team look

Demo bike kinda looks mong due to the plastics being red and the 24 is only to show you how numbers look on the graphics

others unable to fit in first post

Miniriders punk graphics , I did these half in the car so there a bit sketch

Miniriders blitz graphics will be strickly limited to pre orders only in which can be customised ( name ,number , colours etc). These are my personal one-off's that are unfinished as they dont have the miniriders logo ,url ,sponsor logo's etc only really a pattern template like decal works

These are camo miniriders graphics using the pre existing logo , heaps sketchy at the moment as I only had 10 mins to do these and are unfinished hence why the there is only one logo on it and its not even colour coded

But yeh these are all rough concepts

tbh im keen on the miniriders pace graphics if they are mad to fit a 140xr

they look sweet but i wouldnt use miniriders graphics, plus i dont have a 50

I like the first one and the camo one. Even though the brands on there are sponsors.. I rekon it will look better without their logos on there.

There to promote miniriders and there sponsors.Removing the logo's would mean miniriders is not providing anything to there sponsors remember its not what your sponsor can do for you but what you can do for your sponsor

Good start on the graphic's I will see about sorting out a good deal on production for you. Send you a quote via PM in the next few days.

Damian

the blitz set is availible for full customisation , its no where near complete there so if you have any ideas roostfiction just notify me.

That would be of huge help Damian if you could do that mate , cheers

well id probly be using it for mini motard. So i will let u throw some ideas together if u want

can we pay a little extra for them to be made to fit a 140xr?

i like the first one and the camo one, keep it goin untill they look sweet as then make them, maby ill buy some if they r made in 110klx size, lookin pritty good tho

im lookin forward to seein em finished as a set would find their way to me ...

cheers crew for the support , will do a range of klx styled kits , will rig up a template with correct dimensions and shit.Any brainstorming ideas?

Just one, you know how some CRF50 style kits have the rear left plate flat and some are shaped like the right hand side. Could you cater for that difference?

Latest posts

Back