Miniriders Graphic Kits - Sample Designs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im loving the klx one unit.

well done...ill be grabbing a klx set when they get printed

WOW now they are SIKK! and im all for the new site logo and a change of colour from the browny/green our site is based on it makes it look dull a nice bring colour to match that logo like yellow would look sweet

thats mad!

got any klx style ones of the pride kit coming unit?

Ill do some klx ones up soon. They should suite any bike in terms of colours as all you need to do is swap or plastics over so that they are black , green , white , grey or yellow and it would look sweet.

hey unit are you putting those new graphics on the mso? i might buy your other ones?

huuuuurrrryyyy up
selll me stickers mmmmmmmmm stickers

i've paid ya already lol

i've even got a brand spanken new set of plastics for them to go on

so make it snappy

there commin , I dont remember recieving no coolmodee payments? haha. Which ones do you want cool? ill mod them so you can have ' coolmodee' on the number boards and 'moderator under it ' with your choice of number , let us know brother

first time i have had a look at this thread...these are amazing!! congrats on thinkin up this mad idea :) i know everyone keeps asking when they are coming and stuff...but are you guys in discussino to when you might start them all up?? or is it just pay as you go to who recieves them...no date set for selling them??
but kudos on the designs done so far...i wouldnt even think it would be possible to make them so mad :p

cheers

any idear of prices yet??

ill probly by every crf style ones, they look awsome!!

can you do custom sets if i was to give you a theme or somfing? it would obviously cost more

Latest posts

Back