Miniriders Graphic Kits - Sample Designs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much? and where's the coin going?

Go back a few pages , I fully explained it. All profit goes to the site for some much needed rennovation and further promotion. Graphics will depend on production costs , I will NOT be making a profit or charging you for my time for designing them

man that pride one is absolutly awesome
i'll definatly be getting on of them

Good luck getting a decent price to print them ...

Nuh but im sure the boys at ringmaster or incite have an idea? Don't worry they have done a few graphics before. Where's your graphics you poo packer huh? no one needs your smart arse attitudes unless your willing to come to the party and help out the forums , untill then you should just walk away

he actualy designed some pretty good klx style graphics mate lol

i dont think he was taking the piss or trying to detract from your designs unit, only providing another side to the story, its hard to know what someone means by such a vaige comment.

lol ... actually, I did get a price from ring masters:
Tank/shroud - $110 per set
Airbox / number backgrounds - $110 per set
Rear guard - $33 each
Front guard - $33 each
Fork guards - $33 each
Swingarms - $33 per set
(All prices are inclusive of GST and are plus postage)

U prepared to pay $350 for a set of graphics, im not.

I noticed some nice guy at ozpitbike.com has offered to design a set for their members. And they going to sell theirs for $30

OZ PITBIKE - Re:plastics templates - OZPITBIKE

And yes, Ive done a few designs myself actually ... do it for a living.

And unless they have been designed on a high res template of at least 600dpi CMYK , its going to look very ordinary, no matter how good the design is.

hey aptitudex you arent the admin on ozpitbike?

seems to me like you have started up another website?

whats going on?

Nah, he not the Admin, but he does know the admin I think.

lol ... actually, I did get a price from ring masters:
Tank/shroud - $110 per set
Airbox / number backgrounds - $110 per set
Rear guard - $33 each
Front guard - $33 each
Fork guards - $33 each
Swingarms - $33 per set
(All prices are inclusive of GST and are plus postage)

U prepared to pay $350 for a set of graphics, im not.

I noticed some nice guy at ozpitbike.com has offered to design a set for their members. And they going to sell theirs for $30

OZ PITBIKE - Re:plastics templates - OZPITBIKE

And yes, Ive done a few designs myself actually ... do it for a living.

Clearly you did not do your homework:
Incite $250
Blackant: $140
smg: $260

Per set prices decrease as quantity increases.
I dont give a shit about ozpitbike , clearly you are trying to promote the rivals site through miniriders without sponsorship? Am I right?

Before you tell me how much of a legend you are make sure you get your quotes right before trying to shut me down , just makes you look like a fool. Not prepared to pay $350 for graphics clearly reflects your ability to support your own industry , you should value your work more then and acknowledge that those costs include designing the kit. Are you sure their not big bike prices because they do not have qoutes up for mini's of ringmasters site?

do you mind if i ask where you getting them printed, if you dont wanna release the name of the place, just the type of place would be enough, its just for curiosity sake

Line up 1

Got line up 2 commin with the klx bikes and some more crf's

All graphics finalised for production with Kustom Mx . $140 a set for 1 set produced , prices will decrease if there are a few interested in one particular design. Probally every 10 orders revieves 10% of original price for 1. Not sure but yeh will be produced quite soon just have to finalise everything up!

i rekon the pace kit looks pretty narly

but i need some KLX style graphics for my bike!

ive got plastics ready to get ordered! i just need to know what colour i need lol

Latest posts

Back