Miniriders Graphics Here They Are! Poll

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your opinion on the final product of the miniriders graphic kit

• The graphic are exactly what I wanted in terms of design

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • The finished product looks good , but could be improved ( please evaluate)

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • The Australian theme and design is tacky , I dislike the design

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I dislike every aspect of the graphic kit

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unit_mx

Reaction score
Ok so here they are the official miniriders graphics kits for your minis. Im doing up a PDF order form to see how many orders we can take first. Im in the process of creating a flash banner to give to the mods to see if they can chuck it somewhere on the forum. But yes hopefully I can get a sticky thread with a download-able order form which you can fill out as a word processing document. All orders will be taken as PAYPAL as it is the most convenient payment method for the producer. Big thanks to David at MXINK for all his handy work on getting the graphics finalised and printed.

The poll is the final requirement you as the miniriders community have to engage in with the project , so please help out and vote up. Feedback more than welcome.

Also I'd like to thank everyone here at miniriders , all the mods and the site sponsors who have been willing to participate in the production of these graphics. Klx110 graphics are comming soon as well , so all you mid sized mini riders stay tuned.

THE 54 AND MY NAME IS A PERSONAL MODIFICATION ONLY , THE GRAPHICS WILL NOT COME WITH THIS UNLESS YOU ORDER YOUR OWN DETAILS ( EXTRA COST APPLY)

Thankyou for your time

Louis

Last edited:
i likes them heaps but they could be made to look a bit tougher to compensate for the size of the bikes... lol!

But nice any ways

yea looks good but needs more of a tougher look maybe color change such as red and black would look beter?

Cost is dependent on quantity. The more the better. I paid $239 alone for these ( just the graphics) but can get them made for $75 if we get 10 orders but will come from another company. Mx ink would do the same for $193 each so the other company is much cheaper.

Can post world wide

i would like some they are great so its $75 bucks a set the same as that,in the same quality as that?

yep should be , sublaminated. I just didnt get them printed by them as their next run off wasnt untill august.

There may be more designs , I did heaps of others. Depends on what people what and how many.

Klx110 ones are being done at the moment

Thanks for your input. I wish I had a bike to model it on haha.

nice work they look very nice

im not a fan of the boxing kangaroo but they look good ,very impressed ,and very good effort on your part unit
;

five stars

come on snitch you cant get anymore aussie then a boxing kangaroo

hehe

hey wat other desighns did u have. might be a good idea to chuck some up.

its good but its needs more bold colours to it make it stand out more........good job unit_mx

hey man looks sweet as. only thing i would like to see them on a bike. i dont know what they would look good on.?
anyways top effort should sell em on ebay.

Cheers everyone for the comments. I've never seen a graphic that stand out so much , its so viabrant. My camera is poor so the shots aren't too flash. 50sbrotherhood1# can tell you how viabrant they are. To be honest im really happy with how they have turned out. The crew at mxink reckon its one of the best graphics to go through there. I didnt like the other designs compared to this , they looked to pre printed. This one really stood out and no one has it , I think flames and that sort of stuff , trying to make a minibike look all hardcore is kinda lame so I went for a more playfull graphic. Thanks for all the feedback though

Ill have some professional photo's taken this weekend on a donor bike so should finally be able to see what they actually look like

Latest posts

Back