Miniriders Graphics Here They Are! Poll

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your opinion on the final product of the miniriders graphic kit

• The graphic are exactly what I wanted in terms of design

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • The finished product looks good , but could be improved ( please evaluate)

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • The Australian theme and design is tacky , I dislike the design

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I dislike every aspect of the graphic kit

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
their mad i would be keen as, will they still be available in a couple of months even if i have to pay a bit extra cheers

hey. i was looking through the other desighns u maid. i like the Miniriders punk graphics, i recon they would look sick on white plastics especially if u had a white background on. are you able to get any of your desighns maid?
and are they at the same price.

thanks.

I'll be buying some with my name and number.

Unit_MX, is it only the stickers or the plastics as well with the stickers on them?

Yep I_Thump is on the ball , only the graphics. You can buy plastics for only $30 and give you the choice to mix up the colour scheme's abit. Can preety much get any design done , just gotta wait a few weeks before my dude comes back from his holidays to print

sweet design man:D , dont know if you've all ready done it but i think you should create an Australian flag design that would be awesome.
- any pics of graphics on bike.

hey unit. i wqas wondering if u have a template for the crf plastics. i wanted to have a shot at some desighns. not going to sell them. infact if i like them will probs get them done by u.

cheers. my email is [email protected]

joey.

graphics

these graphics a wicked as. How much would they be.
regards turtle

i love them!!!! id buy some but i dont know what id do about size etc cause i own a foxico super dirt so i was thinking of buying some crf plastics dose anyone have measurments so i can compare them to mine?

cheers they are great two thumbs up and 5 stars

Latest posts

Back