MiniRiders SA Ride day pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt get any action pics of me at all.

The g/f was mixing me and Sheepy up due to the wearing the same jersey's.

Maybe next time ;)

At least I can walk now haha.

good to see it all tuned out!! and sure looks like use had a blast!,

See, I'm still half asleep and not getting things right.

Whens the next one? :p

no idea when the next one is....

but i wanna arrange a few people to go on a sunday so the gf can my brother can come

will let people know.. wont be a big one like thumps i will just let people know when we going and people can rock up

Sounds like a plan.

Let me know when. Still gotta fix my 150XR before I hit the tracks again.

Need to find me some black Pro Tapers.

yeha when i stacked it i bent my handle bars.. so need to get some before next ride maybe..

I recommend low rise klx bend tapers for the midsize bikes, I had xr50 hi-rise and they chopper it out a fair bit.
I don't think they come in black tho

I didnt get any action pics of me at all.

The g/f was mixing me and Sheepy up due to the wearing the same jersey's.

Maybe next time ;)

At least I can walk now haha.

Raven i think i may have a couple of pics of you and Doms150... but i wasnt sure who was who, so i didnt put the pics up... were you the rather lanky chap shoehorned onto the pitpro bigfoot, or was that Doms???

Also got a few pics of the lil lady that was tearing it up on the whippersnipper quad... will try and post them up in the next day or so.. :)

Lol! Lil lady?

Thats a 4yo boy haha.

Nah I was the lanky guy on the PitPro 150XR with the same jersey as Sneezy running the stock sticker kit.

oh crap... i could have sworn i saw about 2 feet of ponytail hanging out the back of the lil green helmet... i must be getting old.. ha ha.. eyesight is failing.. yeah i reckon there's a few pics of you circulating the oval track, so i'll get em up when i get a chance. :)

jesus christ i do need my eyes tested... i could have sworn it was a big ponytail. no more energy drinks at 5:30am for me... :(

Lolall good. i want his mum to cut it off as well. stupid rats tail... but as for the whipper snipper motor, i have taken off the governer, and im still tryin to teach him to use the brakes. he thought it was a ball... so whens the next outing peoples....im all for it...even a camp over would be cool...night time riding....MAD MAX styles..

PM me your facebook link so I can add ya :p

lol ya tripper youve only got the pics that are up already

Latest posts

Back