MiniRiders Shirts Have Finally Arrived

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanK

Reaction score
Hi All,

Mitch here - We have finally ordered MiniRiders shirts, I know, I know it has taken us forever, but the main thing is they are here.

There is a few things I have to make clear before I can give you a link to buy them.

The batch of shirts we ordered are currently being printed in Perth, WA and will be shipped to Melbourne where they will be sent out to you. The shirts will arrive between Monday & Wednesday next week & they will be shipped out the same day they arrive.

If they are shipped out Wednesday at the latest next week, then we are hoping that you will have them by Friday of next week woo-whoooo!

There is a couple of conditions;

1. We are sending the shirts out in batches of 20 (so that our poor admin doesnt have to do 20 different trips to the postbox). We need you guys to order as quickly as you can so that we can post them as soon as we get them next week.

2. You don't need to email me/PM me or Motorman every 2nd day asking us where your shirt is. It is very clearly state above how the transit is working.

Again - We are posting the shirts in batches of 20, so the quicker we sell 20 shirts, the quicker your going to get yours next week. :)

Ok, thats about it. You can buy them at our newly created MiniRiders store, where you will find new things in coming months.

We are currently talking to different suppliers about:

Stickets, Subbie Holders, Hoodies & of course Underwear. :)

Go grab your shirt now:

MiniRiders Shirt (Design By You) -

Cheers,
Mitch Sanders

Not being disrespectful or ungrateful, but is there a reason they are so expensive? $40 posted seems a bit much?

Not being disrespectful or ungrateful, but is there a reason they are so expensive? $40 posted seems a bit much?

lol... I don't think that's the right word...

Yeah 40bucks is a bit much man.. Feel kind of cheated on, since it was the users that designed it and thought of it... All you did was take it to "Make me a shirt 'r' us" lol...

lol... I don't think that's the right word...

Yeah 40bucks is a bit much man.. Feel kind of cheated on, since it was the users that designed it and thought of it... All you did was take it to "Make me a shirt 'r' us" lol...

What word would you have used?

Anyway it's each for their own. I'm willing to fork out to support the site so everyone can see me wearing it and then sign up. I just hope that there using the profit on the site or helping out with ride days ;)

Hey Guys,

Im finding out from MotoMan what size's the batch were ordered in.

$35 for a tshirt is quite cheap really, when you think you can pay double that for the same shirt with a different logo on it for a unit/billabong/other brand shirt.

You might not know this, but getting shirts printed is not cheap at all we have kept the price down as much as possible so that you guys have a low entry point.

Plus I am told by Hillz that the quality of shirt is much higher than many other shirt manufacturers. We could have got them cheaper in China, but the following factors come into play:

1. We don't know the quality of shirt and there is no real way to find this out without ordering a batch of 100-200

2. We don't want to have to make you, the users wait longer if we order a batch and they are rubbish and we have to find another company to produce them.

Also, this is the first batch we have got done, the more we order the cheaper they become, once we start selling a few, the prices will come down considerably.

Anyway it's each for their own. I'm willing to fork out to support the site so everyone can see me wearing it and then sign up. I just hope that there using the profit on the site or helping out with ride days ;)

Yes i hope so.

i would also like to think so but yer.....

i think it would be very good if some of the funds were put aside to back into the sport for example ride days or even sponsorship of race events

but we can only be hopefull

Hey Guys,

Im finding out from MotoMan what size's the batch were ordered in.

$35 for a tshirt is quite cheap really, when you think you can pay double that for the same shirt with a different logo on it for a unit/billabong/other brand shirt.

You might not know this, but getting shirts printed is not cheap at all we have kept the price down as much as possible so that you guys have a low entry point.

Plus I am told by Hillz that the quality of shirt is much higher than many other shirt manufacturers. We could have got them cheaper in China, but the following factors come into play:

1. We don't know the quality of shirt and there is no real way to find this out without ordering a batch of 100-200

2. We don't want to have to make you, the users wait longer if we order a batch and they are rubbish and we have to find another company to produce them.

Also, this is the first batch we have got done, the more we order the cheaper they become, once we start selling a few, the prices will come down considerably.

and if any of you dont belive about less quality shirts go to a rivers store and buy one of there shirts and wash it about 5 plus times and bet ya it wont be a nice fit anymore but will be a bit more like one of those shirts chiks wear to show off there belly ;)

but if this happens to one of these shirts im gonna be pretty cheesed off about it!!!!

and if any of you dont belive about less quality shirts go to a rivers store and buy one of there shirts and wash it about 5 plus times and bet ya it wont be a nice fit anymore but will be a bit more like one of those shirts chiks wear to show off there belly ;)

but if this happens to one of these shirts im gonna be pretty cheesed off about it!!!!

Talk to Hillz and see what he thinks. :)

i buy them shirts for that exact reason! lol!

is miniriders a copyrighted brand name? would members be allowed to dabble in their own logo printing??

is miniriders a copyrighted brand name? would members be allowed to dabble in their own logo printing??

The MiniRiders logo is copywrited and trademarked, if you were to use the logo or name without our consent it could result in legal action.

nice work hillz, motor and mitch :grinning-smiley-003

oh and i think the size's are these

Size: / /////// S M L XL XXL 3XL
Half chest(cm) / 51.5 54 56.5 59 62 66

The shirts are really good quality, much better than most "Brand named" shirts the collars dont stretch & have all round good feel. i think even the most vivid clothes washer will have a longer & prosperous life with one of these shirts

I'm pretty sure the sizes available are Small / Med / Large / XL & XXL

Latest posts

Back