MiniRiders Shirts Have Finally Arrived

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got myself another shirt, and seano...Jealousy is a curse mate.

You WISH you looked that good ;)

Snap em up peoples so more merch can come through!

coooooooooo L

Come on Guys and Girls, we need to get behind MR and buy more shirts!

For $35 (plus post) you too can look this good :D

DSCF0792.jpg

coooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I just got myself another shirt, and seano...Jealousy is a curse mate.

You WISH you looked that good ;)

Snap em up peoples so more merch can come through!

lol i dont need to look good wayne, women just get you in trouble.. besides most people say i look younger than most 30yr olds lol..and im 37 this year.

was just yesterday Tina from dirt dolls said i look to young to have a 15yr son..

Sure do. Got 1 left I think so better get in quick!!

MM i think we need to have a disclaimer on all shirt purchases now to avoid further member dissapointment.

*Disclaimer* Buy purchasing this awesome miniriders shirt, you are accepting the fact that you will never look as good as minifighter wearing it. Miniriders.com will not be held responsible for any dissapointment you have once you finally realise this.

MM i think we need to have a disclaimer on all shirt purchases now to avoid further member dissapointment.

*Disclaimer* Buy purchasing this awesome miniriders shirt, you are accepting the fact that you will never look as good as minifighter wearing it. Miniriders.com will not be held responsible for any dissapointment you have once you finally realise this.

I think that needs to be on the back of the next shirts with your pic!! :b_grind:

Just letting people know who have ordered shirts they won't be too far away.

Been swamped with other things.

Still have a heap of smalls left. If someone wants a couple will sort out a sweet deal.

hahaha I've been nagging my dad for $35 all day, I want one !

that's fine il just wait for the next batch to come in

Latest posts

Back