MiniRiders Shirts Have Finally Arrived

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just letting everyone know I will be collecting all orders for the week and sending them out on Fridays. Make's it a bit easier so I don't have to go to the post office several times a week.

Come on guys let's all jump on board and grab a wicked shirt and help support the site we all love!!

Just letting everyone know I will be collecting all orders for the week and sending them out on Fridays. Make's it a bit easier so I don't have to go to the post office several times a week.

Come on guys let's all jump on board and grab a wicked shirt and help support the site we all love!!

And for those who have bought one, please leave a review so that your fellow MR's have the confidence in the product. :)

You can do so here:

MiniRiders Shirt (Design By You) -

Thanks to MiniFighter for his raving review! :)

I thought everyone was itching to get a miniriders shirt? We have only sold 16 of them and have a stockpile ready to ship out. Jump on them so we can order more types of merchandise. :)

Come on Guys and Girls, we need to get behind MR and buy more shirts!

For $35 (plus post) you too can look this good :D

DSCF0792.jpg

hey mate i agree 40 bucks for a shirt isnt too much ? its a good price ... u shuld prob think of getting dif designs printed out that way u got a few to choose from and what is happening with colours?? are they all black? ect...

hey mate i agree 40 bucks for a shirt isnt too much ? its a good price ... u shuld prob think of getting dif designs printed out that way u got a few to choose from and what is happening with colours?? are they all black? ect...

ive heard there will be different designs in the near future, need to sell some more of these first.

and yes, you can have black, black or black....

get buying!

Bumping this thread. Cmon guys grab your shirts and support the site.

I bought two and couldn't be happier with 'em ... They're especially great to wear on cold days ...

Come on kids ... get yourself a new MR T-shirt ... No self respecting true MR member should be without one ...

Don't worry I have my priorities set now I'm back at work
1. MR tee
2. Bills
3. More bills

:D

Well I thought I'd better bump this because I got my miniriders tshirt in the mail the other day and was pretty happy with the quality ... since then I've been rockin it around town getting admiring looks from women and envious looks from the boys lol ... just yesterday this ubermodel looking chick comes up to me and says...

" oh wow your on that cool miniriders sight I've been trying to hook up with one of you guys for ages ... I've got a case of emu export in my van ( I heard you guys like that ) and nothing on till tommorow I'm a gymnist "

And it will happen to you too you've just gotta rock the shirt and join the league of decerning gentleman that already are .... trust me you'll be a MAGNET:grinning-smiley-003

Well I thought I'd better bump this because I got my miniriders tshirt in the mail the other day and was pretty happy with the quality ... since then I've been rockin it around town getting admiring looks from women and envious looks from the boys lol ... just yesterday this ubermodel looking chick comes up to me and says...

" oh wow your on that cool miniriders sight I've been trying to hook up with one of you guys for ages ... I've got a case of emu export in my van ( I heard you guys like that ) and nothing on till tommorow I'm a gymnist "

And it will happen to you too you've just gotta rock the shirt and join the league of decerning gentleman that already are .... trust me you'll be a MAGNET:grinning-smiley-003

See I had mine on and some fat guy with BO issues said my nipples looked very hot under that black shirt. You can be just like me! We walked to the beach hand in hand they EVERYONE was looking at my shirt. I was like WOW they do work.

i got 2 of them and a few stickers. , not the best quality . but the designs are pretty cool.

Ok people. Shirts are going out the door for $15 plus $5 postage. The quicker we move these the quicker we can get more merchandise so jump on board and support the site. They are wicked shirts.

If it say's $25 on the main page, ignore it. When you go into the store they are $15.

any pics ?

if you scroll up a bit you'll see a homo (minifighter lol) wearing a shirt.

off topic tho, if your just randomly posting replies to build your post count up for selling reasons ill delete the rubbish replies lol.. try and post 10 contributing replies please..

Latest posts

Back