MiniRiders Shirts Have Finally Arrived

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shirts are really good quality, much better than most "Brand named" shirts the collars dont stretch & have all round good feel. in the thread alot of people were saying they didnt want a cheap crappy shirt, i think even the most vivid clothes washer will have a longer & prosperous life with one of these shirts

I'm pretty sure the sizes available are Small / Med / Large / XL & i will also get a better picture of the shirt & post it here

Last edited:
From Motorman
"Ok we have a bit of an issue. The files we have of the shirt are not high enough res.
If a member want's to have a go at making a High Res photoshop vector scaled image and it comes up good, I will give them a free shirt."

any chance i can collect on this now in an XXL??
sorry to be a screwge...

i def do not have an issue forking out for one, my concern was the price, i thought i was a little high but as mentioned the quality is good, so thats good enough for me.

like others have mentioned, i just hope the proffits (if any) are used wisely.

cant wait to get one :D

Reading some of these posts has annoyed me considerable. The amount of effort gone into getting these done was considerable and people are bitching about the price. Are you kidding me?

If it's too much then don't buy them. Simple. The funds from these shirts will be used for more merchandise and to keep the site going!! It costs money for this site. It's not free to run!!

If these shirts do not go well then there is a good chance there will be no more merchandise.

So before everyone try's and get's a slice, think for a second. The bills need to be paid first before any consideration is given to ride days etc.

The sizes ordered were from the poll we did a while back. It's first in best dress so if you want them I would order ASAP.

We will have different designs in the future.

You will get your shirt in due time bannaman. PM me your size and address and I will sort it out.

Shirts available are One of the major things members asked for was GOOD quality & thats what we got here,

x5 Small
x20 Med
x15 Large
x5 XL
x4 XXL

One XXL is for bannaman.

Last edited:
Reading some of these posts has annoyed me considerable. The amount of effort gone into getting these done was considerable and people are bitching about the price. Are you kidding me?

If it's too much then don't buy them. Simple. The funds from these shirts will be used for more merchandise and to keep the site going!! It costs money for this site. It's not free to run!!

If these shirts do not go well then there is a good chance there will be no more merchandise.

So before everyone try's and get's a slice, think for a second. The bills need to be paid first before any consideration is given to ride days etc.

The sizes ordered were from the poll we did a while back. It's first in best dress so if you want them I would order ASAP.

We will have different designs in the future.

You will get your shirt in due time bannaman. PM me your size and address and I will sort it out.

i agree you ungreatful little shits

you deserve nothin

i'll buy my shirt shit or not

Just looking at the store.

I would put a bank deposit option avalible aswell. Not just Paypal.

Get a photo of the shirts instead of the animated photo that is shown.

I'm still going to buy one and for $40 I don't see it as that much.

I think its great, Just bought mine then. Just waiting like most things days for delivery! Love the work and will be proud to wear it next ride day!

i agree and i also will be still be buying one

yer i dont see the problem with $35 & $5 post pretty good price considering

Enough of the negative comments. Don't bother posting in here unless it's to do with the shirts.

nice work hillz, motor and mitch :grinning-smiley-003

oh and i think the size's are these

Size: / /////// S M L XL XXL 3XL
Half chest(cm) / 51.5 54 56.5 59 62 66

Yep your right and we have the following number in each sizes, first come, first serve. Get in quick before they are gone.

XXL x 5
XL x 5
L x 15
M x 20
S x 5

is it a flat 5 dollar postage or is it 5 each shirt (say buy 3 and get charged 15 postage?)

:)

I have to confirm this with motoman but there will be a combined shipping option. With orders 2 and above. It all depends on weight.

I would think that if you were to buy 5 or more, we can waive the postage fee and just charge $5. (within reason)

If you do want a bulk order please email me @ enquiries (at) miniriders.com.au before you order.

Cheers,
Mitch

i dont know about you guys but i get most my clothes from jay jays or ozmosis and the cheapest they have are like 40 unless they have a sale and they are SHIT quality. These minirider ones would be heaps better. Not to mention these are 40 and posted! that is a bargin.

if you email me directly we can organise a direct deposit option. mitch (at) miniriders.com.au

Just ordered my Shirt :D. Just got to wait for mum to transfere the money.

Bank deposit now avalible on MR shop.

Just ordered my Shirt :D. Just got to wait for mum to transfere the money.

Bank deposit now avalible on MR shop.

We are taking paypal and bank deposit as the payment method. We prefer paypal cause it means not wait time for you but if thats not an option please use bank deposit.

Also if you have a debit/credit card you can pay via paypal without having a paypal account.

Sooooo should I wait to make a *special* order for extreme xxx small??? lol :D

Latest posts

Back