MiniTards 2nd Track Day Saturday, 13th Feb 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly mate, if i were you - just ride your nobies you did real good on them last week. And save that 100 bucks and do it right the first time! There is a lot to be said for doing things right the first time & in the end you'll save money!

can any 1 go .i dont want to ride because im not very good on biterman.
i just want to watch

Yeh mate free to watch (heaps do) but if you like you can always run the jr sesions last time there was only like 4 jrs so it's really fun and safe!

.i might ride in the next one just want to watch this time. this is the track becide artcherfield speed way

.i might ride in the next one just want to watch this time. is this the track becide artcherfield speed way

any special mods needed for the track?

nah dude, just rock up as is.. knobbies or not.

crf.. am I right to give you a few extra bucks and can you set up my tard tyres on my bike too?

thanks dude Ty.

cmon anyone else coming!!! i want some copetition!!!

don't get too confident little one, I will hopefully make it.. Maccas is giving me sexy pay packets at the moment..

im 16 on the 19th of Feb, if you want to talk more please pm me. Don't clog up the thread

oh yeah that burnout comp!!!
i said that if someone gets me a new rear tyre ill do a fire bunout!!!!
that would be awsome!!!
also about this mini drag races...
will that be held along the big strait?
gonna be so much fun!!!
only 5! days to go

Yes, and someone remind peet to get that burnout pad done... cause i havn't even looked at it yet!

You need to do burn-out pad, move house, install new goodies, prep for Saturday in general - good that you have soo much time to do all this in ......

Latest posts

Back