MiniTards 2nd Track Day Saturday, 13th Feb 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
Second track day, if you missed the last one get along to this one. Not free this time but it's still cheaper than anywhere else or a fine from the boys in blue.

130210.jpg

More info at MiniTard - Minimotard Track days in the south east : Ride, recover, repair, repeat

I'd love some stunters or FMX (fmx we can setup somewhere down the back i'm sure) there, and because there is NO money in this for me there isn't any money in it... but you can ride for free if you have something to add to the event!!

Last edited:
looks like it will be a good event.. i may even come to watch...

minitard site looks good too, im guessing you set it up...

now if we only had more ppl like this in qld setting up dirt events... :(

looks like it will be a good event.. i may even come to watch...

minitard site looks good too, im guessing you set it up...

now if we only had more ppl like this in qld setting up dirt events... :(

I'm happy to set up something at ripley or something if there is the need. At the end of the day i'm only doing it so i have someone to ride with... hahaha

yer i guess it is fairly cheap...
those tyres that u offered for 30 bucks if i get enough money in time could i grab them off u?
anyway i need to start making some moneyz!

I'm happy to set up something at ripley or something if there is the need. At the end of the day i'm only doing it so i have someone to ride with... hahaha

might be worth a try, after all it would only be a track day not some big event..
but things can bigger if other ppl put the effort in too..

maybe get a poll up and see who's interested too see if the numbers can pan out for it being worth while..

i got a couple of dudes that are keen as to track it up...

do you know if there's any fmx ramps at riply? i may be able to get my mate to come along..
lol id luv to tell him about this event but he is so hard to get a hold of and is super unreliable its not funny lol, but also you need more than 1 dude smacking up ramps and sht....

If you have like 5 guys that stunt & are a asset to the event i'll sort out their entry fee. It's not much but it would make for an awsome afternoon.. more we have the better i say!!

yeah unfortunately i only know of 1 guy..

did ya give old mate an email that i linked in your other thread?

from the way he was talking to me he sounds like he could be a good asset or at least good to keep in the loop.
he said he had land where they have fmx jumps and i think he said there was a track too.
Indestructible Industires - Stunt Bike Parts, Gear, Clothing and Media in Australia
looks like they have bitumen stunters too

hardest thing is to get professional stunters to do it for free(so to speak)

hardest thing is to get professional stunters to do it for free(so to speak)

Yeh i know, but never hurts to try! Also having to pay them means either we need 60+ riders or we increase entry costs.

I guess the hope was that there were people like Hills that just love to do it for fun that could help out. Maybe i should stunt up one of my bikes.. haha that'd be funny as hell to see..

try putting a thread up on fmx aus site, ya never know there may be a couple tht would love to give it a go..

Yeh i know, but never hurts to try! Also having to pay them means either we need 60+ riders or we increase entry costs.

I guess the hope was that there were people like Hills that just love to do it for fun that could help out. Maybe i should stunt up one of my bikes.. haha that'd be funny as hell to see..

hey mate go to a local bmx shop and try and scab some throw out pegs and drill them out

then grab a grinder and grind some fat spots on the end (3 on each peg) you need 3 as you need 2 to slot into the swongarm and 3rd is for the chain adjustment to still work

and start stunting.... took me maybe a week to get some basic things going fairly well

goodluck with the event sounds awesome fun... (farking queenlanders) lol

Latest posts

Back