MiniTards 2nd Track Day Saturday, 13th Feb 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was mine

hey boys thanks for a great arvo i had a ball , i got some good footage so im in the midst off makeing a vid for those that didnt make it

, ill tell ya 1 thing tho , if your close to the archiefield track and you dont go , your mad ,bloody top effort and ill let you in on a lil secret ,there BLOODY FAST ,so you need bigg balls to run with the likes of no_crf_here and london and such ,there a very quick crew

An top$ event - lets have heps more of them! I better get into some sort of shape as I struggled with arm pump all day!
Burnout was wicked - the glowing red exhaust was so cool :D

Guys the photos I took are here. I've decided to put all photos from Archerfield into that album so just bookmark it and check after any future events.

IMG_2045.JPG
IMG_2051.JPG

Tx, Pete for organising such a great event. Really really good time. Tx all others for turning up. Top stuff. And the burnouts were a great finish. Couldn't believe those exhaust pipes glowing red hot. Good photos, Squeeb.

Young Atomic Boy, well done. Glad to see a big smile on your dial all day.

Cheers everyone.
(funny that I'm a 'Junior Member' here, even though I like the grandad on the track.)

Awesome pics squeeby. Looks like it was an awesome night..

Seems like people are wondering when the next one is Pete?

im still smiling!!!
so much fun!!!
thanks so much steve for letting me ride your bike!!!
im definatly getting motard tyres now!!!

Last edited:
looks like hella fun, makes me wanna get a china and make it a minitard

yeah steve dad got mixed up and thought u where chris!
anyway im currently editing and uploading:
londins motard crash
burnouts
me riding the various motard bikes!

Latest posts

Back