modifications for

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unitrider08

Reaction score
hey all i need sum help o just bought a petrol scooter it does about 35kmh or so and its a 43cc 2 stroke motor i need any1s help to add find or list some modifications for this and where i can get them i want to add a bit of power and a bit of a higher speed ontop of that any help appreciated

i have a similar scooter, they have a motor that is very similar to Pitbikes. I had a look at the "Pocket Bike racing" website, they have a lot of info on all those smaller types of engines.

some mods that i would suggest would be advanced timing key, lightened and balanced flywheel, quarter turn throttle.

depending on the type of your exhaust (if its a square box one theres not much you can do) but otherwise ive seen those chrome ones that go over the back of the motor, they would make quite a difference.

The carby can be modified if its one that is similar to the Pocket bikes, all you need is a drill and a stone bit. Otherwise if you want some extra power just lean out the carby and give it a good tune, that made a lot of difference on my scooter

Here is a good website that should give you some ideas to spend some money on. .

Scooter Parts Page #4, Performance Parts

My best upgrade that i purchased was the advanced timing key (or Rocket Key) i reckon that would be your first step.

hey umm is yours 43cc or 49 and is that site american or australian?? cheers thanks for ur help

my mini is 49cc and the scooter that i have is even smaller, maybe a 30 something cc but they both operate on the same principle (starter, centrifugal clutch, exhaust are very similar) so many of the mods that can be applied to a 49cc can be used on a 33c or visa versa.

im not sure about that site, i have bought some things off this guy, he is actually in queensland and is very good. He sells stuff in his online shop and on eBay. I got my rocket keys from him and every transaction ran smooth.

pocketbikeparts.com.au

the small scooters are pretty quick you would be surprised at how fast a 49cc can push you along. not to mention how fast it feels when you are sitting on a flimsy scooter doing 50km/h

yea thats the 1 i got it goes hell hard for a little thing and that seller is gold man hes so easy to deal with and he knows what hes selling as all 3 of his sons ride them and so does he i got clocked today at 50kmh stock today so i was pretty damm surprised so all pocket bike mods will fit it sweettt i have a spre motor in garage with good parts on it

i had one of them we used to sell them at work with alot of mods a better clutch and porting
you can get about 80-90 kmh out of them on a flat surface
if you want ill see if i can find any of the mod parts i used and porting mesurements

yea man thatd be terrific aye id love to go that quick or even close

Latest posts

Back