Mod'ing Your Crf50 - Tutorials

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^

when i did the choke mod i also did the exhaust mod to that bike you bought of me dazza and put the uni on,and bloody oath it makes a difference,if u do the choke then you should do the exhaust mod to make it equal on intake and outlet IMO...and a uni filter is a ...MUST HAVE...

shit yes it does lol.
i was thinkin 88 kit but once i got the crf from you, it flys no need for the 88... well maybe a need for it one day haha

i did the same as motoxxx

i also already had a unifilter and it gives you more top end..

drains abit of bottom tho
just keep momentum

when u put a uni filter on what do u do with the thing that says honda >PE-HD< on it coz it gos in to the stock airfilter and when u put the uni filter on theres not plug for it coz the air filter is bare foem with no case.

well i did the choke mod to my stocker and im runnin a uni filter to not sure if it makes much of a difference but im sure a few more mods will defs make a noticible gain

i did the head gasket mod and my bike wont start now

Why did you do it to a limo man haha? It would make a difference on those motors.

Okay , Im not recomending the choke mod , the gasket or the spark plug mod. All are ineffective and are a pain in the arse and sacrafice reliability.

- Choke mod: Bike is hard to start from cold , no performance gains what so ever
- Gasket mod: Pain in the arse , too much work for too little effect. Get some sprockets and gear to your style.
- Air filter mod: pointless dicking around with the stock airbox , buy a unifilter for $22
- Spark plug mod: Does not work , tried it on my Denso irridium and an ngk cr7hsa , dont work. Spark is the same strength.

Finally someone on this site Agree's that the STUPID "choke mod" doesnt do a THING. Most useless waste of time ever. All of these so called "mods" are a waste....So whoever is thinking of pulling there nice stocker apart to waste there time on stupid things like this, DONT do it.

Why did you do it to a limo man haha? It would make a difference on those motors.

Okay , Im not recomending the choke mod , the gasket or the spark plug mod. All are ineffective and are a pain in the arse and sacrafice reliability.

- Choke mod: Bike is hard to start from cold , no performance gains what so ever
- Gasket mod: Pain in the arse , too much work for too little effect. Get some sprockets and gear to your style.
- Air filter mod: pointless dicking around with the stock airbox , buy a unifilter for $22
- Spark plug mod: Does not work , tried it on my Denso irridium and an ngk cr7hsa , dont work. Spark is the same strength.
limo???? what u mean

Latest posts

Back