monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i dont think mg will be back,
there will be a new forum build and run be dedicated z50 poeple,

it will be a slow process but im sure we can rebuild a forum like we had with all the info just without the trouble

to be honest i dont think mg will be back,
there will be a new forum build and run be dedicated z50 poeple,

it will be a slow process but im sure we can rebuild a forum like we had with all the info just without the trouble

The trouble will come.

I'm sure the vultures are just waiting for a new one to tear down. Look at what happens to the sites dedicated to people who've died. The crazies and lowlifes come out to play.

If there's going to be a new MG type site, I hope the owners realise this and handle the scum like I'm sure the Miniriders Mods do now.

I'd get behind a new site where the owner/s are dedicated, mature, proactive and realistic about the difficult side of running it.

The MG site has been down so long now it's lost some of it's value to me. I don't miss it as much now.

I agree pat let's just hope the same people don't stir up trouble on the new site

Hey sam. Yeah its looking grim. There are 2 other forums some of us have been using and there are a few guys setting up a new home for us again. I'm not allowed to mention these sites on MR but I'll give you a call later with the details.

Hey sam. Yeah its looking grim. There are 2 other forums some of us have been using and there are a few guys setting up a new home for us again. I'm not allowed to mention these sites on MR but I'll give you a call later with the details.

Is hanging around here, branching out more not an option? Im sure we could work something out if youse were keen to stay. More dedicated/expanded forums for Z' and Monkeys?

We already have 2 site sponsors that cater for Z's and Monkeys. Those being Classic Honda 50's Aust and Fire Power Minis Both of these guys are great plus offer MR member exclusive pricing.

Miniriders is already an established site, and run pretty well. Sh1t dont last long here once it starts. youse could pretty much just jump in here. All the hard works done.

Last edited:
Is hanging around here, branching out more not an option? Im sure we could work something out if youse were keen to stay. More dedicated/expanded forums for Z' and Monkeys?

We already have 2 site sponsors that cater for Z's and Monkeys. Those being Classic Honda 50's Aust and Fire Power Minis Both of these guys are great plus offer MR member exclusive pricing.

Miniriders is already an established site, and run pretty well. Sh1t dont last long here once it starts. youse could pretty much just jump in here. All the hard works done.

We appreciate you letting us use your site to regroup and there is a lot of good info on here and we will be back, but most of us miss our old forum and its style. As it was a sponsor free site, we were able to link to any website selling anything monkey without it being deleted and link to any other forum without that being deleted. We are a relatively calm group that requires little to no moderation and we were happy having our own little forum, it would be like us asking you to stay as a subforum on monkeygarage and don't start another miniriders

I have been a MR member for a while, I think the info is great, but it is a separate entity to MG. I think you have to be a SPECIAL kind of crazy to want to ride 100+km/h on a minibike on the street and most MR members just are not crazy enough to appreciate it.
Unfortunately MR takes a long time to load pages, doesn't like non-sponsor or rival sites linked to. MG had links EVERYWHERE, including what could be regarded as rival sites, but there was no rivalry, more a camaraderie about fellow nutjobs doing crazy things to little bikes that were never designed for it.

I have been a MR member for a while, I think the info is great, but it is a separate entity to MG. I think you have to be a SPECIAL kind of crazy to want to ride 100+km/h on a minibike on the street and most MR members just are not crazy enough to appreciate it.
Unfortunately MR takes a long time to load pages, doesn't like non-sponsor or rival sites linked to. MG had links EVERYWHERE, including what could be regarded as rival sites, but there was no rivalry, more a camaraderie about fellow nutjobs doing crazy things to little bikes that were never designed for it.

OK this thread has gone far enough.

We welcome all you guys in here and you start bagging the site. :thumbdown:

MR has rules, we have sponsors to consider. Any big forum is exactly the same. MG was a tiny forum on the scale of things hence why it went down so easily over a couple of *****ing guys. We don't have those problems.

This site is not too far away from a complete overhaul that will completly change everything about the site and bring it up to where it should be.

Anyone that don't like things around here can feel free to leave now. Simple.

We are going to overhaul our Z50 section with more sub forums in the future. For the sake of Monkey's it would be nice to at least get all that precious data off MG put somewhere. I have emailed the admin but he ain't replying. I just don't want to see it all lost. If you guys get another forum going then great but I really hope you can get that data somewhere. I couldn't imagine if we lost all the tech articles etc on here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back