monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
used to be ,,, long ago .. but now its just another site .... nothing special here at all

Geeeze, it was a light hearted, tounge in cheek comment to lift the mood.

No ones forcing ya to be here, if ya dont like the place move on...simple.

Geeeze, it was a light hearted, tounge in cheek comment to lift the mood.

No ones forcing ya to be here, if ya dont like the place move on...simple.

dont take it to heart princess ... and as a matter of fact i have friends here and i like to look at there builds and what they have been up to

you may or may not notice i dont post here often , but i like to have a point of view , you claim its the best mini site , i say its not .... so what

rather lame aint it ?? ....
cheers

It wouldn't be hard to be the best mini forum when your up against forums like planetpitster

dont take it to heart princess ... and as a matter of fact i have friends here and i like to look at there builds and what they have been up to

you may or may not notice i dont post here often , but i like to have a point of view , you claim its the best mini site , i say its not .... so what

rather lame aint it ?? ....
cheers

No ya dont post here often, but when you do all ya do is whinge and dribble. Its getting old.

Take it ta heart, i most def didnt..

No ya dont post here often, but when you do all ya do is whinge and dribble. Its getting old.

wow im kinda glad someone said it, :thumbup:

bringing your troubles in the real world to a digital world isnt a good thing

well yes i am old ... and as you get older you start to dribble , and not only from the mouth ... see what you need to do is dont post .. if you dont like other opinions

i have mine you have yours .......... you say tomato and i say tomarto ........

now back to the mini squirts ...................... princess

Little motorcycles, big fun, regardless. I figure one site can cover Monkey-spanks, Dax-holes, Ape-sh!tz, MOTorized retaRDS, and the grubby little dirt bikers too, as long as one group's ego's don't sour the brew. Different tweaks for different freaks, and we're ALL freaks:thumbup:

Little motorcycles, big fun, regardless. I figure one site can cover Monkey-spanks, Dax-holes, Ape-sh!tz, MOTorized retaRDS, and the grubby little dirt bikers too, as long as one group's ego's don't sour the brew. Different tweaks for different freaks, and we're ALL freaks:thumbup:

and most of us either have them all or want them all..

Good to see plenty of people seeking refuge here. If your desperate to look at some MG info you can do it through google by searching "site:monkeygarage.com.au (insert keyword here)" and clicking on "cached".

Good to see plenty of people seeking refuge here. If your desperate to look at some MG info you can do it through google by searching "site:monkeygarage.com.au (insert keyword here)" and clicking on "cached".

Cheers mate, awsum. Seems as though they are not all cached, might be that if someone clicks on a link and the "new" version - blank site - comes up, the cached option may disappear.

Last edited:
arguing-on-the-internet-bra-on-teats-on-bull-demotivational-poster-1281570485.jpg

enough said :)

MonkeyGarage

Hey has anyone heard or have any news on Monkeygarage yet??????
Am beginning to wonder if it's now just a wonderful memory. Was relying on the advice of the monkey nuts to help me through my JZ build but am now starting to lose faith....any news is better than no news, least we could start move on.....am grateful to miniriders, but as previously stated, there is no place like home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back