monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marky351

Reaction score
Hello there, i know there are a few members from monkey garage on this site what has happened, im in a state of shock and disbelief, monkey garage has closed down for good??? is there any way to keep intouch with members??? has something happened that i can lend any assistance with??

regards

A lost and distressed monkey garage member

Last edited:
Dunno mate I'm trying to get in contact with dex , hopefully it comes back on soon

It's a sad day for Australia :( hopefully it will be back, I've talked to a few members about it, but's it not my place to mention specifics. Maybe the mods on miniriders could set us up with a temporary category to keep us alive, failing that a facebook (ugh) group or even better would be a Google+ circle, i'm not sure how many people on mg have google plus though, I have 150 invites to share to those that would want to join though.

Member for 2 years and this is my first post...... yay

Yeh i'm shattered, hopefully Qa opens it back up. Apparently alot of crap went down last night.

Dunno mate I'm trying to get in contact with dex , hopefully it comes back on soon

hey mate, could you pm me dex's email address if you have it im sure he wont mind, tell him its markz50

Last edited:
I think if there is that much of an issue with site that the mods can't keep shat under control its better off either starting a new forum dedicated to it again or the same website should just be sold to new owns and should have all new mods.

But realistically better off miniriders mods just simply just creating a few new sections and everyone at miniriders welcoming you guys in here... and just completely forgetting about that site as we have a pretty big mix now of minis, big bikes, quads, jap and china. There is always room for something else related!

i just cant work out what might have happened so drastically in such a sort period, i mean in half a day **** literally hit the fan for some unknown reason thats all of a sudden become a huge secrete which again i dont understand either

rach88 would be great to see a dedicated section, it seems mods here are alot more ontop as theres a huge number of them which i guess is good, lets hope it dosnt bring the old trouble makers though

Last edited:
I think if there is that much of an issue with site that the mods can't keep shat under control its better off either starting a new forum dedicated to it again or the same website should just be sold to new owns and should have all new mods.

But realistically better off miniriders mods just simply just creating a few new sections and everyone at miniriders welcoming you guys in here... and just completely forgetting about that site as we have a pretty big mix now of minis, big bikes, quads, jap and china. There is always room for something else related!

Ive already posted in admin about it, see what the rest of the boys have to say.

I think adding it to MR is a grand idea! Lots of crossover, and a good deal more relevant than personal water craft :aetsch:

No offense to the original, but if it is indeed dead, I think MR could stand a little breadth of interest, while still staying mini-focused. Lots of dirt guys ride/build the old stuff, too. One-stop-foruming:)

Last edited:
MonkeyGarage Forum

To the MonkeyGarage Forum members

MiniRiders already has a Z50 section that you can post in for now.

Don't write the MonkeyGarage forum off so soon as it has only been a day.

If MonkeyGarage is finished there will be another MonkeyBike Forum back up ASAP :beerchug:

Cheers

Jaimie

hope it does get back up, it is THE best monkeybike forum in the world and it'd be a shame to lose everything from the past few years. That and alot of members might just slip thru the cracks like when the forum crashed a few years ago, overall out of the hundreds there are only 2 members i wouldnt miss, the one responsible for the shutdown and the other who hangs out in his "clubhouse" surrounded by cnc machines and aircraft aluminium. Anyway, cheers with beers, see you on the road or in the pub!

hope it does get back up, it is THE best monkeybike forum in the world and it'd be a shame to lose everything from the past few years. That and alot of members might just slip thru the cracks like when the forum crashed a few years ago, overall out of the hundreds there are only 2 members i wouldnt miss, the one responsible for the shutdown and the other who hangs out in his "clubhouse" surrounded by cnc machines and aircraft aluminium. Anyway, cheers with beers, see you on the road or in the pub!

x2 mate, couldnt agree more and yet these members keep comming back and causing strife

The site will be back , under a new name? who knows , will it be incorporated to miniriders?? i hope not

Last edited:
To all you MG boys here is a link the the z part of the fourm:
- Z-Minis - Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

For your sake I hope MG comes back up, but I would love for you to stay too.

Great things are to be learnt, weather it be us learning or you.

MR is a deversve cultural forum as Rach pointed out and you blokes wouldn't go unoticed here for good reason I hope.

MR is a deversve cultural forum as Rach pointed out and you blokes wouldn't go unoticed here for good reason I hope.

What have you done with our Bulldog, he would never speak like that.
He wouldn't normally be able to pronounce those words either, let alone spell them?

Hi Guys this is my first post , most of you from MG will know me,i have had a few calls about MG and i would hope that the actions of one person does not finish it for everyone ..or if its too much for the existing owner and mods then maybe it can be handed over to someone else that would take care of it .. would hate to see it end like this and there is years of valuable info on Z's that could be lost .. it is a real worry ..

I know nothing about these forum type sites as I'm just a novice computor ametuer. But how could one person shut it down? Sorry if that sounds simplistic, as I said, I don't know how they work.

you no the person pete , so you can thank him when you nxt see him , he's a slim bag and he's pissed because every1 know's he's a slim bag .....a dog like this person will get his day , but he's a fool to himself , pm'ing threats and suck to members is just plain stupid as they now have course for legal action ,

i dont care either way it come's back it dont , couldnt give a toss , i been around longer than any forums

you no the person pete , so you can thank him when you nxt see him , he's a slim bag and he's pissed because every1 know's he's a slim bag .....a dog like this person will get his day , but he's a fool to himself , pm'ing threats and suck to members is just plain stupid as they now have course for legal action ,

i dont care either way it come's back it dont , couldnt give a toss , i been around longer than any forums

he will get his day ... to everyone that has threatening emails from him please keep them , they will be needed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back