monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh big doggy D get dex on here, ive been a tad worried too i was in chats with the bloke every night, now i got no one to pm :(

DEX...... COME TO US BRO

Thanks Miniriders

To all MG Members its a very sad day indeed, i,ve been with the Garage for a few yrs now meet some real decent guys on there..and some Bad i do hope QA see,s fit to bring it back on line its really missed & its only been 2days....i just want to say Ban the 1,s that cause the s#it! and stuff it up for everybody!Lastly i,ve been here on this site before and want to thank the guys and girls on here for allowing us to vent our anger and disbelief.Happy to become a new member here and also hope MG comes back...Les

hey all ,, dex is about ..
no beam arround my way'd hold me and a rope .. hehehe !!!
will have to learn a bit bout navigating my way round this site ,,, and old mates different avatars .
cheers to dogboy for forwarding this site ,,
and put up an introduction i spose ...
" where's ya pix " !!!!!

I think you all need to make this your new home. Just leave the riff raff at the door though.
This is a well run forum full of decent people and would be good to add to that list.

glad you made it here dex, hopefully we can round up most of the guys. Just posted some pics with plenty more to come.

cheers ,,
will have to get some of the mg guy's to pm me ,, so i know who's who .
was shattered when mg did not pop up on my pc ,,, sat there twiddling me thumbs for a while ,,
near mixed me drinks ,,,, with cokeacola and ice ,,,what was i thinking
ill be checking the pix dont worry ,,, im very visual

I think you all need to make this your new home. Just leave the riff raff at the door though.
This is a well run forum full of decent people and would be good to add to that list.

i dont think so sunshine

3015_this_20thread_20is_20useless_20without_20pichers.jpg

dex is in the house, gosh dont get this forum closed down too dex like you did MG :D

cheers ,,
will have to get some of the mg guy's to pm me ,, so i know who's who .
was shattered when mg did not pop up on my pc ,,, sat there twiddling me thumbs for a while ,,
near mixed me drinks ,,,, with cokeacola and ice ,,,what was i thinking
ill be checking the pix dont worry ,,, im very visual

welcome dex ..ive kept the same avatar so i dont confuse you too much ...

thats a pic i recognize ...
" shoot from the hip "
missed ya guy's ,,, all last night n today ..

Heya.

I'd sat down to write about the perfect job I'd done with the wiring of Z50Mans Chaly yesterday and ... nothing!

Many people have invested time and knowledge in the site so it would be a waste if it were thrown away just because of the unpleasant actions of a few. There's plenty of info to help many more in the future.

If QA doesn't want to re-open the site, he could sell the domain name and hand over or sell the rights and passwords to the site of someone who willing.

Heya.

I'd sat down to write about the perfect job I'd done with the wiring of Z50Mans Chaly yesterday and ... nothing!

Many people have invested time and knowledge in the site so it would be a waste if it were thrown away just because of the unpleasant actions of a few. There's plenty of info to help many more in the future.

If QA doesn't want to re-open the site, he could sell the domain name and hand over or sell the rights and passwords to the site of someone who willing.

yaaaaa pats on here , i was about to send a text to you about here and your here ...you must be psycho... yes i got it right psycho :aetsch:..
great work on my bike ,,,going to start a thread on it so not too much info right now ....

g'day to gtmonkey and pat ,,
we need to round up some more ..
be good to see brads chaly a goer

i have heard that retrobikesaustralia has just started up a forum called monkeygarge
on a freeforums.org site

i know hec is friends with him,
look at there member list and you will know who is friends and supports him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back