monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering what's been going on with MG , didn't notice this thread on here until I did a google search and not surprised who was the problem after seeing him all of a sudden so active..

I really hope MG is back up and running again sooner than later..

Poor form by said trouble maker opening up another site under the same name

if wankers are keen to join that site best of luck to them , what they dont realize is the site is only as good as it members and with a dip sh!t running it , attracting other dipsh!ts how long do you expect it to last

i think its piss funny and just show 's the intelligence of the wanker

OH OH I KNOW I 'LL KILL MG WITH BULLSH!T CLAIMS THEN OPEN MY OWN WEBPAGE , AND EVERY 1 WILL BE MY FRIEND

BAHABAHABAH C O C K HEAD

and any1 who joins that site should be perma banned from mg forever

keithy was and always will be a scumbag , and well mad as hec he's just a d!ckhead ,always thought that

anybody that can back up this window lick'r is a dip sh!t

Last edited:
just found it, and its not surprising who its members are, hec's on there, so is kiethy351!!!(never thought i'd see that name again)

monkeygarage.com • View topic - NEW Z50 MONKEY RESTORATION SITE

Hahaha, what a tool, I've never actually had a run in with the guy but he sold my Dad some real rubbish switches and claimed the ones coming were going to be good quality. But this site of his is just ridiculous, at first i'm laughing but i can imagine old MG members could be duped into thinking this is the official new MG. It's almost like he's some sort of virtual stalker, psycho serial killer that has killed mg then taken it's indentity and is now planning to draw in some helpless victims so he can sell them dodgy parts (reminds me a bit of buffalo bill in silence of the lambs, kills his victims then wears their skin). i notice someone else on ebay has a store called monkey garage that sells chinese bike parts, thats pretty low. I'm sorry dude but i'm not going to the darkside.

If anyone here has some old Monkey garage members number in your phone, you should send them a text and let them know where we temporarily are till something happens.

If anyone joins the ridiculous badly thought out and badly cloned MG, you will be supporting the guy that almost single handedly destroyed "Monkey Garage" for who knows how long. Remember he only created it and stole the name so that he could sell parts and promote his own website. VERY UN-AUSTRALIAN!!!!

The one on ebay using monkey garage is tonelli motorbikes,
I have a few phone numbers ill send out a mass sms today,

The one on ebay using monkey garage is tonelli motorbikes,
I have a few phone numbers ill send out a mass sms today,

we wont go there either, his china parts must be dipped in gold

Sms sent out guys to all the numbers I had, except retro's friends

we wont go there either, his china parts must be dipped in gold

Rust dipped in gold mate, my mate bought one 6 months ago and almost every chromed part and the frame is rusty, bike lives undercover and he got caught in rain once while riding it, Bad chinese bikes at japanese prices.

Seriously hope QA opens the site back up, if MG stays down it will be a major loss as all that data and history will be gone and they would have won.

Really got to wonder how anyone can that was friends with the twat thats pushed threats and ultimately got the site shut down due to what ever reason can still stand behind him as he has just killed all their own friends off in the process and the place we all hang out at.. I wouldnt be shaking the hand of the terrorist after he set the bomb off that blew our world of MG up so why back him up ? seriously ?

Heya.

I'd sat down to write about the perfect job I'd done with the wiring of Z50Mans Chaly yesterday and ... nothing!

Many people have invested time and knowledge in the site so it would be a waste if it were thrown away just because of the unpleasant actions of a few. There's plenty of info to help many more in the future.

If QA doesn't want to re-open the site, he could sell the domain name and hand over or sell the rights and passwords to the site of someone who willing.

Great to hear this Pat! and I am sure that there would be more than a few of us that would be willing to support this practicaly and financialy, if it comes to that. Myself very much included.

I think right now it really hard to know whats going on because were not getting any information. I think that there may be a reason for that. If the threats are being taken seriously then a shut down of the forum is a good thing in the short term.

Its great to see that a few members have found their way over here, it has certanly helped me get my minifix for a monday morning.

BTW: Anyone have contact details for 'power9??' from Canberra.

Hey guys, g'day to all the MG members who are now online refugees displaced from their homeland. I would just like to say that MG meant a lot to me and I hope that it gets back up.
I am not going to make comment about any new site that I have registered on but if others want to put me down because I have nominated myself as a member of that site, that is their right. After all, this is the internet and forums are about expressing opinions and sharing information. While I have only been a member of miniriders for a year and I have been a lurker rather than an active member, I appreciate the online help that I can receive, despite what some may think of me.
Yes I hope that MG can be revived and that there is no need for any additional rival sites. Unfortunately over the last 18 months MG has gone downhill with spitfighting and cowardly acts of namecalling. Yep, it would be great if the OLD MG site was back.

Last edited:
Everyone has there own opinions and the right to share them, We at Miniriders value freedom of speech. Im asking that we just keep it civil please..

Were happy to give you guys a place of refuge and a patch on our soild to shoot the sh1t and talk monkey

BUT

If you all start a sh1t fight like what got your site shut down in the first place i'll shut the z fiddy section down and ban you all

Warned

Hey guys, g'day to all the MG members who are now online refugees displaced from their homeland. I would just like to say that MG meant a lot to me and I hope that it gets back up.
I am not going to make comment about any new site that I have registered on but if others want to put me down because I have nominated myself as a member of that site, that is their right. After all, this is the internet and forums are about expressing opinions and sharing information. While I have only been a member of miniriders for a year and I have been a lurker rather than an active member, I appreciate the online help that I can receive, despite what some may think of me.
Yes I hope that MG can be revived and that there is no need for any additional rival sites. Unfortunately over the last 18 months MG has gone downhill with spitfighting and cowardly acts of namecalling. Yep, it would be great if the OLD MG site was back.

hec the damage has been done, unless poeple withdraw there threats to take legal action the site wont be back up till it all gets sorted,

yes mg needs to go back to the old way good builds, good info, good people, no bull crap,
with people not using it to make money

no need , you have shown what you are , any member of that site is a slime bag , hence the post dont like it , i dont care

Wow! I really like miniriders, it seems to be a great open forum! Ok, anyone who wants to take a shot at me, do it now and get it over and done with. Hopefully we can get back to concentrating on bikes soon instead of people.

:(

Ok guys.

We have made 2 new sub forums under Z-Mini's to accommodate you guys.

We are going to try and speak to the owners of monkeygarage and see if we can merge all the build threads and tech articles over here so you won't loose all those years of information.

Just make sure that any new member coming over here know's the way we do things. For starters, threats of ANY NATURE will result in instant bans. Admin can check PM's to ensure everyone is playing nice.

We already have a fair bit of Zedder stuff around here. It's great to have all you guys on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back