monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you made it Ryan, you still right for this weekend?

at fear of sounding stupid,

whats happening this weekend?

Probably no also, I have a drift festival to finish my car for that is in 33 days....

at no point was there , or will , be talks about a melbourne/tasmania meet .

G'Day to all - I'm now a ciber refugee, as I have been on MonkeyGarage for a few years now.
Good to see all who have made the crossover, and I suppose all we can do is integrate as best we can on Miniriders - thanks for having us.
It will be interesting to see what transpires with MG.
Thanks to those that contacted me and let me know what was happening over here.
Cheers.

Please be patient.

The data from the site has not been lost.

A few days without MG won't hurt anyone - go do some work in the shed!

Cheers
QA

fantastic news , looking forward to the return

Lurking....

Monkey Mates,

Been a member lurking here for a long time.... thought I'd say g'day and good to see you here. Hopefully, we can return to the "old normal" again soon.

Daz

Last edited:
Monkey Mates,

Been a member lurking here for a long time.... thought I'd say g'day and good to see you here. Hopefully, we can return to the "old normal" again soon.

Daz

good to see more mg faces around here
hope we dont loose too many during these hard times

hey mg refugees

is there anyway when mg members go on to the monkey garage site they can be re directed to mini riders so we can all catch up,and if some minirider members that are also mg members with different names use there mg names at the end of there posts so we can recognise them

cheers mick

Hi, just want to thank miniriders for letting everyone from MG to vent their issues and get a hit of minibikes since the closure. Also thanks Esmae for filling me in, was starting to freak out a bit i must admit. I have come to rely a lot on the help and advice from members as i am undertaking my 1st Z50 build and have very little experience when it comes to the mechanical side of bikes. Always have wanted to have a little project but a car or big bike is over my head, therefor the monkeys are perfect!
I dont know a lot of what went on and to be honest i don't really want to know details but i had already had some issues with "............." when i tried to contact and buy some parts. mostly couldn't get a reply and didn't want to help me out at all.
Other than that just want to say thanks to all the MG members who offer advice, good or bad feedback, honesty and have found 99.9% friendly and inviting. Am looking forward to becoming involved further in the future and meeting up face to face for a laugh and a ride.
This site is cool also and wasn't really aware of it untill the tragedy over the weekend, so thats a +.
Btw, have a good one at Cressy over the weekend, wish i could be there but there will be a next time i'm sure.

Anyone got ahold of the old gilla? Hope he finds his way onto here.

Hi, just want to thank miniriders for letting everyone from MG to vent their issues and get a hit of minibikes since the closure. Also thanks Esmae for filling me in, was starting to freak out a bit i must admit. I have come to rely a lot on the help and advice from members as i am undertaking my 1st Z50 build and have very little experience when it comes to the mechanical side of bikes. Always have wanted to have a little project but a car or big bike is over my head, therefor the monkeys are perfect!
I dont know a lot of what went on and to be honest i don't really want to know details but i had already had some issues with "............." when i tried to contact and buy some parts. mostly couldn't get a reply and didn't want to help me out at all.
Other than that just want to say thanks to all the MG members who offer advice, good or bad feedback, honesty and have found 99.9% friendly and inviting. Am looking forward to becoming involved further in the future and meeting up face to face for a laugh and a ride.
This site is cool also and wasn't really aware of it untill the tragedy over the weekend, so thats a +.
Btw, have a good one at Cressy over the weekend, wish i could be there but there will be a next time i'm sure.

I did it!

Before I start, I want to thank Miniriders for having the crew from MG lob on the doorstep. After receiving threats from the member involved, I feel as though I am responsible for stirring up the hornet's nest in the first place. To those who read my thread entry about the offending member, hopefully they understand that I wasn't trying to start any trouble, but merely looking out for the best interest of current and potential members. If there is overwhelming belief that I rubbed salt into an existing wound, then let me know where to be for the public lynching.
To all those that held MG close to their hearts, I don't know what else to do at this point in time other than offer a public apology. Sorry all.
I'll go away now.

Before I start, I want to thank Miniriders for having the crew from MG lob on the doorstep. After receiving threats from the member involved, I feel as though I am responsible for stirring up the hornet's nest in the first place. To those who read my thread entry about the offending member, hopefully they understand that I wasn't trying to start any trouble, but merely looking out for the best interest of current and potential members. If there is overwhelming belief that I rubbed salt into an existing wound, then let me know where to be for the public lynching.
To all those that held MG close to their hearts, I don't know what else to do at this point in time other than offer a public apology. Sorry all.
I'll go away now.

dont go anywhere mate
there are plenty of people that had run in's with that member

put me at the top of the list as well , i have had threats ,via email , through ebay and now on my phone ..no biggy just ignore it and it should go away , he's got nothing including brain cells dont let a try hard bully get to you ....

hi all .
good to see so many mg members on here .hope qa gets mg sorted soon .
regards troy

Hey, is that you Dex:thumbup:
Eric

hey eric ,,
yup the resident tassie devil " brissles n all " is here .
had a snoop on the other site , and apparently ive been talking bout organising a melbourne / tassie meet ...
no
i was going to how ever trying to rally the tassie guys together for a meet n greet for a barby and a few scotch's n beers ,,
some of them ,,," probbly a fair few of them could carry me home afterwoods ":laughing-smiley-002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back