monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'Day,

Thanks for the emails and invitations, good to seeya all.

TBR
Smoke 'em till the wheels fall off....

Last edited:
g'day fellas.

sounds like QA is on top of things, the man has never let us downbefore. like he say's, spend a little time in the garage, and before you know it, MG will be back.

i'm doing just that, getting back into my shed, up to my elbows in Les's new Take 106. niiice.

thanx for the txt gav.

g'day fellas.

sounds like QA is on top of things, the man has never let us downbefore. like he say's, spend a little time in the garage, and before you know it, MG will be back.

i'm doing just that, getting back into my shed, up to my elbows in Les's new Take 106. niiice.

thanx for the txt gav.

all good mate i sent the sms out to all the people i think deserve to know whats going on

hey eric ,,
yup the resident tassie devil " brissles n all " is here .
had a snoop on the other site , and apparently ive been talking bout organising a melbourne / tassie meet ...
no
i was going to how ever trying to rally the tassie guys together for a meet n greet for a barby and a few scotch's n beers ,,
some of them ,,," probbly a fair few of them could carry me home afterwoods ":laughing-smiley-002

:alc: sounds like i'm missing out over here but go for it. Good news in that Su has done her part 1 test and passed and only has to do the road ride and will have her full bike test next week, woohoo.
Take care

g'day fellas.

thanx for the txt gav.

hey Kye , great to see you on here ....
well done ...get ya bike on the road ....
like i should be saying that

:alc: sounds like i'm missing out over here but go for it. Good news in that Su has done her part 1 test and passed and only has to do the road ride and will have her full bike test next week, woohoo.
Take care

that does not in any way mean that your wife has to graduate to a " big " bike .
hahahaha !!

Hi Fellas: well since I joined miniriders I have decided to call myself mini.argie :hidesbehindsofa:

Thanks for giving us a space here, we are mostly good honest people :thumbup: :Harp:

cheers
Argie

MG

hi guy's i'd like to thank Esmae and Gav for keeping in touch and wish MG all the best for it's come back in the future. fingers crossed ! cheers crossy

Hello everyone
Z50M here, good to see alot of MG locals about.
I dont think QA expected such a concern for the MG forum.
It might be back soon.

Hello everyone
Z50M here, good to see alot of MG locals about.
I dont think QA expected such a concern for the MG forum.
It might be back soon.

thats what im hoping one of my bikes might get built while monkey garage is down

hey gill , z50m, argie , bullant , kye , crossy ,, good to see yas all .
anyone seen aaron , magilla etc ?
jeeze eric , you must have somethin against jessie james ,, hahaha

hey gill , z50m, argie , bullant , kye , crossy ,, good to see yas all .
anyone seen aaron , magilla etc ?
jeeze eric , you must have somethin against jessie james ,, hahaha

Lol, Hell no:)
Ok, good to be back in touch mate and we are off out to get a new washroom suite. laters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back