monkeygarage finished?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a members here as well that need to keep all the responce's from this slime bag , i wont say his name as he know's who im on about , hey ya slime bag

the best part will be watching this twit shoot him self in the foot , and i cant believe the scare tactics he's used has some ppl worried , this gimp is a bully and nothing but a window lick'r

Anyone get in touch with Dex yet, he'd be freaking out

i didnt hav time to get copy of what was said bout me and my family on mg.I hope some else did as it was deleted pretty quick by mods
But hav got mesages , that hav been sent to me and my partner and the phone mesages left on our answering machine.
Im still having issues today with em, and by sounds of it is same person?
so let us know when and where, i be there !!

i didnt hav time to get copy of what was said bout me and my family on mg.I hope some else did as it was deleted pretty quick by mods
But hav got mesages , that hav been sent to me and my partner and the phone mesages left on our answering machine.
Im still having issues today with em, and by sounds of it is same person?
so let us know when and where, i be there !!

What's your name on MG mate?

Name and Shame, Especially if it's happening to members of Miniriders.

didnt want to break any MINIRIDERS rules by naming people , but it has to be said this guy has ripped off many MG members and a lot of MR members , and a lot of people know him .... there have been others that have had no problems with him but they seem to be few and far between ....

then he will come on here and threaten to take legal action on this site too

didnt want to break any MINIRIDERS rules by naming people , but it has to be said this guy has ripped off many MG members and a lot of MR members , and a lot of people know him .... there have been others that have had no problems with him but they seem to be few and far between ....

Then atleast PM me some info, then i can share it between the mods to ensure the sht dont carry on into here.

i was z50r on monkey garage

Pretty incredible the amount of people he has threatened, it's a jailable offence to threaten people by phone, text, email etc under the telecommunications act.

Pretty stupid moves if you ask me. No wonder QA shut it down with all that crap going on.

the said person is a member here , i informed mods about this person yrs ago on this site when i was a mod here , he was never perma banned , i'll leave it with the new admn to sort it out , should be able to fix it over a few skype calls

Oh Yeah, still closed!

All I can say is: it wasn't just one member that caused the closure, but several members threatening legal action. Some members needed to stop living in the past and whinging so much, they needed to build a bridge and get over it!

I have not heard from the owner since it was closed. I am in the dark also.

here's a torch , can ya see now

bunch of girls ......... oh well it will give us something to back stab at cessbrook this nxt weekend

someone needs to contact dex he would be going nuts, hope there isnt any rope around his place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back