moto vet RX road legal July 7th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my daily ride is a ST50, its a great feeling cruising the streets on a mini,

i happily pay $5000 for one without a doubt, (misses would have a doubt thou)

have to agree and say id rather spend $ on a REAL bike than a 'pit bike for the road...'

Watch after they are released(if they get released) how quickly they are either banned, or restricted to rec rego only.. cant see the aust. gov. allowing more cheap china bikes onto aust. roads..
Look how quickly the skyteams stopped being imported..

its bad enough young guys/girls are riding their dirt bikes on the road let alone putting slicks and a headlight on will only influence that..

I see these as a BAD IDEA.

Super-Motor-40cc-Single-Cylinder-Wa.jpg

1) Engine type: 40cc, single cylinder, water-cooled, 2-stroke
or air-cooled, 4-stroke
2) Max. speed: 75km/h
3) Max. load: 130kg
4) Rated power and rotation speed: 3kW / 14,800rpm
5) Max. torque and rotation speed: 7.3N.m / 12,000rpm
6) Horsepower: 5 HPs
7) Tank capacity: 2.5L
8) Ignition: CDI
9) Compression ratio: 5:1
10) Oil type: 40:1 gasoline/engine oil mix
11) Driving mode: chain driven
12) Starting system: kick start
14) Tires: 90x40(mm)-10.5"(front)
110x40(mm)-10.5"(rear)
15) Brakes: Flower disc(double front disk)
Flower disc(Single rear disk)
16) Dimensions (L x W x H): 1300 x 300 x 760mm
17) Wheelbase: 960mm
N.W.: 46kg
G.W.: 54kg

but if $ were not an objective then id probably take one of the moto-verts and one of these...

a honda 250 isnt a fricken pitbike is it!!!!

you would buy this if you WANTED A BLOODY PITBIKE TO RIDE ON THE ROADS,

some people say some really stupid things at times:cool:

Yeah that was point exactly.

I'd like it mostly for riding from track to track.

All the places I ride involve alot of offroad - onroad so it would be really usfull for that aswell.

Guys believe or not I personally saw the thing in flash. Well it’s just bit hard to describe the piece since its got the big bike looks yet stretch into a ridiculous proportion. My point is race in the track with y'all buds is on thing, but ride a funky looking...... (Not sure if I can call it pit bike) is another cuz cars aren't gonna cut you a slack cuz you gota balls for riding things like that on road.

Meanwhile I would like to know if any insurance companies would happy to insure such thing without a big fat bill.

Guys believe or not I personally saw the thing in flash. Well it’s just bit hard to describe the piece since its got the big bike looks yet stretch into a ridiculous proportion. My point is race in the track with y'all buds is on thing, but ride a funky looking...... (Not sure if I can call it pit bike) is another cuz cars aren't gonna cut you a slack cuz you gota balls for riding things like that on road.

Meanwhile I would like to know if any insurance companies would happy to insure such thing without a big fat bill.

Guys believe or not I personally saw the thing in flash.

so you have pictures of it!!??:D

y'all buds
Are you american?!?

cuz you gota balls for riding things like that on road.

I would like to know if any insurance companies would happy to insure such thing without a big fat bill

wouldnt be to extreme.. probably as much as a scooter.. around the $200 mark if that..

riding something that small and quick, for its size will cause alot of acidents on the roads. consider how quickly a full size bike can both accelerate and out manouver a car through trafic, now put a semi or b double into the picture, recipe for disaster.

My .2c.

I wouldnt ride it through traffic, I live in the hills and there's little traffic, it would just be great for riding from track to track without risking my ass.

Hmm, just road a mates 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6, fuck this motovert thing i want an R6 haha, i'm still shaking 30 mins later.

It might be fun for a while but I rekon the novelty would wear off eventually.

That's looks great! If it doesn't have gears, then that's a shame, but still would be funky.

Does anyonek now if those HC-X8's are available in Australia? Anyone importing them? If so, how much?

This is a great idea and they will sell like hot cakes. The main reason why they are doing this is so you can legally ride your pit bike in the bush without getting $1500 fines. If I had the money I would consider it.

This is a great idea and they will sell like hot cakes. The main reason why they are doing this is so you can legally ride your pit bike in the bush without getting $1500 fines. If I had the money I would consider it.

You can ride in the bush legally by obtaining rec rego, simply adding a headlight and a brake light. nothing major, cheaper than road reg. no license required.

I heard that by having either reg or rec rego on your bike, you actually cover yourself if you are in an accident? TAC injuries are claimable, etc. but without it you are on your own..

You would actually ride a road bike in the bush!?? you'd probably the same person who takes their hyandai excell to the beach and trys to drive on the sand to eh...

You cannot get rec rego on dirtbikes here in NSW. Thats why they will sell like hot cakes, it will simply be just a trail bike in mini form eg. KTM EXC300.

My mates was telling me about this and i just got home to post about it and it was here. So what is the deal? if i brought one and have my bike licence can a get it and ride away? btw i live in melbourne. i would buy once as a shit kicker, but someone said something about trucks n that? doesnt matter, drivers dont even show any respect for moto riders anyway not matter what size of bike. altho there is a small amount of people who are dickheads on the road giving other moto riders bad names...

any one have or know where i can see a pic of this bike??

Latest posts

Back