motogp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
for those interested motogp is about to start live.

Moto 2 is about to start LIVE.

that moto2 race was one of the best I have ever seen.

haha yeah the last lap is one of the best moments in moto2 nearly every race i reckon mate

Stoners got it today i reckon

gott watch that bloody lorenzo, just such a smooth rider, check the marbles on the track, dont wanna get off line.

May have to edit my above post now dammit

haha, hes more concerned about retiring in one piece i think mate, damnit casey. hang on lorenzo nearly ate it yeeha

Cal crutchlo. Cant believe he raced after dislocating and breaking his left ankle/foot

even took hayden for sixth, i reckon they modelled those big set of nuts you see on 4wd from him hahahaha

Cal crutchlo. Cant believe he raced after dislocating and breaking his left ankle/foot

One tough bastard, how's goin round the coners with only one foot on the peg, nukin futs! Was deffinately one of this years better races i think, at least the top 7 were all still in view at the half way point (or there abouts)...Hoar-hey is a deffinate for the championship this year i think, if he keeps up his current effort he's gonna be a shoe in. Go the Yami :)

I found it the most boring this year..... Must of just been me, although even the wife said the same. However the first and last lap were pretty intense.
hold onto that woman mate, there a rare find, that is the ones that sit and watch motorsports with ya. lucky bas&%#d. she got any sisters hahahehe

Latest posts

Back