motogp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows haydens form tonite, will it last. here comes casey, barbero blew it

Nice work from Hayden n Rossi (nothing like a hometrack advantage) spewin i missed the moto2, didn't get to see the last one either... Thanks Rotn for posting the reminder too, otherwise i would off completely forgot, maybe 1 too many beers.... Looks like Hoarehey's gonna run away with the championship though....

Motogp on shortly lads

Motogp is starting peeps, i got my coin on pedrosa or marquez. Who you reckon jace.

Thanks for posting that it really ****s me when i miss a race... (TIME TO START MINIMOTO GP ?)

Damn marquez has made an enemy for life now, was a silly move but you leave the door open and that happens lol

Its great for motogp as this will be something to watch and will make for some brilliant racing.

Last edited:
heart stopping finish.. i agree as a new rider to motogp he is gonna take every gate he can to get ahead or else hes not racing

Poor Your-ghey is not gonna to happy me thinks, loved the little finger wagging episode at the end :) Lets hope for more racing like this, unlike the race which was like watching painty dry... Best part it was "Lorenzo corner" HAHAHAHA!!

PA1323269.jpg

images

Sure was *****-hay corner Bahahaha, he kept his cool, but won't leave the door open again.

i see bryan Staring came 16th, one step away from a points position behind colin edwards..

keep an eye on the west aussie ripper!!

i see bryan Staring came 16th, one step away from a points position behind colin edwards..

keep an eye on the west aussie ripper!!
Will be one to keep an eye on. I'm waiting for Sissis to come through the ranks, think he'll be next Aussie star.

Latest posts

Back