motogp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone watching moto gp tonight???

Sure am Bro, im not sure about marquez on the 1000 in the rain, so ima gonna go for hore-hay or crutchlow im thinkin. Who you boys reckon.

pedrosa made the win, that was wild the mid section of the race was great fun to watch

Yea, the middle of the race made it one of the best races iv'e seen in years, spewin Rossi dropped it :( Good win to Pedobot, and how good is Marcquez??? **** me, he completely ran off the track at least twice + a few other slip ups, yet he still stormed home to get a 3rd... With riding like that i can pretty safetly pressume we're gonna have a Rookie champion come the end of the year, which i believe will be the first time ever.

Defiantly, watching last nite it's clear that Marquez is by far the fastest rider in that series and pulls some cool moves, a perfect mixture of Stoner and super sic. He is outstanding and my new fav rider, as for valenteeeeeeeeeno I think his time is up.;)

however he may be spending to much time in ferrari's & not enough on motorcycles

rossi_ferrari430.jpg

Don't forget motogp tonite bois, ima thinking marquez and was impressed by bradl.

Should be one hell of a race, watced the qualifying last night, the first 5 spots (I think) were got on the very last lap, I think Pos 1-7 was all in a second of one another... WOOT!!!!

It does suck, but it's the experience needed and will make him better, was a bummer though.

Boys are on the line for the catalonia motogp race lads and ladettes. Thinking pedrosa may do well but really would like the doctor or marquez to put on a great show.

i love it when predicted conditions change then its more like a race and more interesting instead of being 100% planned

Sheeet, this i'll change the championship a bit
[video=youtube;Py7mNKo56yQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Py7mNKo56yQ[/video]

Latest posts

Back