motogp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hold onto that woman mate, there a rare find, that is the ones that sit and watch motorsports with ya. lucky bas&%#d. she got any sisters hahahehe

Ture that, took me a couple of years training :p It all started with a nice little "geataway" to phillip isand about 5yrs ago, it may of also been the same time the GP was on... What a coincidence :)

motogp starting soon peeps, get ya popcorn or light beers, whatever ya preferance. full strength coke for me:action-smiley-003:

pedrosa, lorenso, dovizioso. stoner was leading, stoner was with pedrosa and pushing when he crashed on the second last corner of the last lap.

Ohhhh **** poor buggers having a crap year

Stoner.... Win it or bin .. He binned it..
But a great ride though...
Why dont racers just settle for second sometimes, he would have had the lead in
the championships, now he is down 16 points on Jorge...

Stoner.... Win it or bin .. He binned it..
But a great ride though...
Why dont racers just settle for second sometimes, he would have had the lead in
the championships, now he is down 16 points on Jorge...

did you even watch the race man? he said he was catching dani and was going to overtake on the last corner, he tried to turn in and lost the front end. It had also just started to rain, so while it might have been dry on one side of the track, that side may have had a bit of rain on it. he has also said he was frustrated at the marshals for not letting him rejoin the race, aparently the bike was fine.

your right, a championship is on the line, so the extra points he would have got for a win means everything.

after he made a mistake at the start if the last lap and caught dani so quick, i thought he had the speed to take the win.

Motogp coverage is starting very shortly lads, i want stoner to win but not sure cause pedrosa is so hungry:eating: and determined after last weeks win and bloody horehay will be on his A game tonite.

haha yeah true that jase, there all fighting for gp rides even if it is 2 to 3 years down the track, there the ones with the most to gain i reckon. Bring on motogp, casey at 5th might give him the edge as hes not to use to looking at the front row, help him get his groove:shoot:

Latest posts

Back