motogp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bout to.start... Hoare ghey is racing too, that boy has some big jackets to be racing 2 days after braking a collar bone.

Lorenzo is a freak...don't like him but gotta give him credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeeeee- haaaaaaa. Valentino for aussie prime minister. Happy timeeh?;)

How was Crutchlow clipping Marquez, was close I was praying he would pass.

Hell yeah, I got a soft spot for crutchlow, he is def a hard trier when it comes to race day. But Marquez is gonna dominate in a few years or if not next year, he got some learning to do but is a gutsy fast lil bugger.

Yeah Im the same I like Crutchlow he's probably my favorite going around at the moment just wish he could get some momentum & luck like not running out of fuel and not leaving all his runs to the end, his only gonna get better thou.

Yeah Im the same I like Crutchlow he's probably my favorite going around at the moment just wish he could get some momentum & luck like not running out of fuel and not leaving all his runs to the end, his only gonna get better thou.

^^^^^Exactly what he said^^^^^:five:

ROSSI ROSSI ROSSI, OI OI OI LOL Something like that anyway, gotta be the best and closest race this year. Lots of stand out moments too, like Cal clipping Marq, Lorenzo scoring 5th with a 2 day old broken collar bone, Asparagus getting 8th on a CRT bike (in front of both factory Ducs) Cal scored a podium and Rossi got his mojo back with his fist win in 2-1/2 years... The rest of the season is starting to look a bit more interesting :)

Motogp peeps, cmon valentino.

i reckon maqez will get rossi hows brado (is that how its spelt) he is flying

Yeah Bradl was going god, and good ole marquez is now leading the championship, left a few doors open with pedrosa and hore-hey out.

Asparagus starting from the second row then holding onto 3rd for 2-3 laps in front of Marq :) What an effort from him, not even a MOTO GP bike let alone a factory bike and he was still up there... Nukin futs, that boys gonna get a factory bike next year i reckon. And awesome effort from Cal too, he wold of been a bit sad and sore after his off on sat practice. Poor ol Rossi didn't seem too impressed with the bike at the end of the race, will be interesting to see what he has to say

Motogp replay is on now. Was in America and is on really late. So get on the tv and ride it hard lol.

lorenzo broke stoners record, and then marquez bet that :) it was good viewing

Hell yeah. Marquez is an animal on that 1 litre machine. Lorenzo was filthy after the finish of qualifying.

Latest posts

Back