motogp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets not forget that motogp tonite people, is going to be a cracker and should not be missed, not sure if Townsville boy jack miller is racing after doin his collarbone again a few weeks ago in the moto 3 class.

Marquez to win again YAWN....

:p

If he doesn't let the record lap go to hes head, he nearly ate the bitumen to get it lol. Marquez, pedrosa and hore heeeeeeeeeeeey I reckon.

^ In that order, maybe cal will keep the rubber side down and come in 4rth? I do hope so, if not it'll be Rossi.

Damn didn't the crutch have a nasty crash, felt more sorry for the bloody bike, what a write off.

Man I was rushing so bad watching the dice between marquez and horeheeeeeey, awesome finish and a 2nd for MM beats a dnf and all that with dislocating hes collarbone this morning is amazing.

Turned into not such a bad race, nail biting finish... How was MM's last corner exit? Near sideways al the way to the line... And another 4th for Rossi :)

Latest posts

Back