motormans 88 mod build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol the shock is up side down ;)

Well comparing it to my big bike it's the same? Ahh well it's staying that way now. lol

I wanna see some pics of this thing in action with you on it !

Just for you Jase, I will get the misses to take some pics of me doing a hot lap on it. Will be my first time on a track with it so maybe even some nice stacking pics. ;)

What sort of forks are they?? They look the sam as mine, just i picked my bike up second hand so i dont know if there gen Honda or not?

What sort of forks are they?? They look the sam as mine, just i picked my bike up second hand so i dont know if there gen Honda or not?

Yeah they are genuine Honda ones but with +1 Fork Legs on there (as in 1 inch longer).

Thanks for that bud, That heaps me what out what bloody bike ive got... I dont know anyone else who ride mini bikes anymore...

Thanks for that bud, That heaps me what out what bloody bike ive got... I dont know anyone else who ride mini bikes anymore...

Make a thread up with some pics of your bike and the guys will help identify it for you so you know 100%. :thumbup:

i wasnt much of a fan of the sticker kit when i saw it on ebay but its actually come up quite nice, nothing over the top or in your face

haha good to see hillz handed of your takegawa shock

lol the laugh in the vid,

Nice build btw man, looks sweet as !!

haha. Yeah that's my misses nervous laugh. Think she is packing herself when she takes it out on the weekend. I tried to tell her it won't be much different just louder, then some flames shot out of the exhaust. haha

Cheers dude.

After tax return will be Footpegs and Heavy duty Pegmont.

Been ages since I have done anything to this thing.

Must be time to finish her off.

Who's got some parts laying around for me? ;)

Heavy duty peg mount and pegs is first on the list. Then some new plastics.

Apart from that she just needs a cleanup and a good tune. Still got a 19mm oko to try and tune on it.

Anyone had any experience with the small okos? Suggestions on jetting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok have been riding this bad boy a bit on my holidays and it's time to do a few more things. Finally got the tuning of the TB carb spot on!!! Was stoked with that. Only taken 4 years. hahahaha

I will be ordering a 4 speed trans for it later on today. The 3 speed just don't cut it. Runs out of legs too quick.

Will get a new sticker kit and stuff as well. Still looking for HD pegs and Pegmount if anyone know's where I can get some?

Ramp is currently being made so think I may have to strengthen the frame and will probably powder coat it as well. :)

There are heaps of pics throughout the thread. It still looks exactly the same.

Will post some updated ones when I actually do something to it. ;)

There are heaps of pics throughout the thread. It still looks exactly the same.

Will post some updated ones when I actually do something to it. ;)

This is all I can see
qiF17AG.png

Yeah i cant see 1 picture, i get the same as Tony ^
Even the video from image shack is some bloke waking up getting a coffee, going down the beach and taking photo's from his iphone

My photobucket account has been closed as they wanted to charge me for it.

Here is a pic of how it currently is:

photo11.JPG

Latest posts

Back