Motovert 160cc questions...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynamicgs

Reaction score
So, A mate is looking at getting a new bike...

Looking at the Motovert Pro 160cc...

Are the front forks on these any good? As good as GPX Black Labels?

Is the linkage setup much better than the standard rear suspension? Worth getting?

The other bike he is looking at it the X4R - With GPX forks and no linkage...
Or the LXR Nitro Circus

X4R is $1800
LXR Nitro is $2500
Is it just the linkage that is the $700 difference in these bikes?
The KLX and TTR dimensions are very close too....

Last edited:
tell him to go the typeR 160 Vert mate, he wont be dissapointed, the lingadge is great compared to the hard mounted units and the forks are meant to be a copy of the gpx's so id say tell him DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, thats what I though about the forks... probably as good or comparable to GPX's or Marzocchi copies...
... Have you ridden/owned other bikes that dont have linkage? Is it a noticeable improvement?

yeah, thats what I though about the forks... probably as good or comparable to GPX's or Marzocchi copies...
... Have you ridden/owned other bikes that dont have linkage? Is it a noticeable improvement?

I have a PSTO and a Nitrous... The linkage will cr@p all over the solid mount for dirt riding ;)

alot nicer jumping, big bike feel and better traction i think but the x4r might be almost as good
i reckon go the psto/motovert or lxr

Yes I get it!!! But what are the front forks like? Are they good or do that need to be replaced?

I'm all for the motovert 160 ,just worried about the forks as they seem to be no name brand?!!

Dunno the actual difference with the forks coz I haven't had the gpx or the maz but they feel great n I have other bikes without linkage n like others say u feel way more n rides heaps better than solid mount

The front forks are perfect, you won't need to replace them. Definitely comparable quality/setup to the DNM Hornets :)

Pitsterpro has been around for ever and cant see them going any where any time soon.
The LXR is a proven bike.

I think the pitster pro x4r is the way to go. For $1800 with free delivery from Dhz has to the best buy. Can any one tell me if x4r is the same size as lxr or motovert 160 .they do look bigger in pix.

Latest posts

Back