Motovert 160cc questions...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry juz I wasn't clear, meant u get the better bits on the lxr not the vert but I scored mine for 2k n the lxr at the time would have set me back a grand or more extra either way nice bikes

i own a 2012 motovert 160 r an i swear by this BIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lxr is the better bike standard, but all the motovert has is a bigger frame, seems abit weaker but same bike besides little things other wise, but i think the new 2012 lxr would be the best because theres afew changes

2012 PitsterPRO LXR 160cc Nitro Circus Edition
Motovert - Australia number 1 brand of performance mini bikes

Dude, Not sure if the Motovert has a bigger frame than the LXR? I thought they were pretty much identical... the X4R on the other hand is based on the CRF70 frame, which is much smaller bike compared to an LXR. I've tested that one. Thats why I got an LXR. Feels so much more normal to ride. More roomy. LXR all the way! Linkage is sweeeet!

EDIT: I'd take a DHZ Outlaw 160r over an X4R any day.... better forks and shock and cheaper.

Last edited:
its bigger, its a psto just relabeled.
bigger frame higher peg position thats whats different between the 2011 pitster and 2011 motovert/psto.

Dude, Not sure if the Motovert has a bigger frame than the LXR? I thought they were pretty much identical... the X4R on the other hand is based on the CRF70 frame, which is much smaller bike compared to an LXR. I've tested that one. Thats why I got an LXR. Feels so much more normal to ride. More roomy. LXR all the way! Linkage is sweeeet!

EDIT: I'd take a DHZ Outlaw 160r over an X4R any day.... better forks and shock and cheaper.

X4R is based of a klx design wheras the DHZ is the CRF70 style.... also the DHZ outlaw and X4r run the exact forks and shock, so bikes are pretty on par. Just leaves preference as to sitting position and bike aesthetics...

The frame is a little bigger but I hope it's not weaker as each time i I look at em the more I want one

Motovert has a seat height of 825mm....lxr is 780mm

Last edited:
For me personally I prefer the slightly longer wheelbase of the 70 and the sitting position of the DHZ frame. All up its personal preference and both perform pretty even!

Latest posts

Back