Motovert DOHC motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grnman

Reaction score
i have been working on this bike all year and thought it was about time i posted up some pics and thread about its build. when i have more time i post up the specs sheet. but its a long list and might take a while.
any way enjoy for the time being.

MotovertPro07142.jpg

MotovertPro07144.jpg

MotovertPro07150.jpg

MotovertPro07151.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet ride mate. Can you fix the pics up so they sit under each other rather than half way across the screen? Thanks.

i donno if this is a dum questions.. but whats the filter for out the back of the bike near the exhaust for?
and what do catch cans do?

Look busy, i love it.

i dont understand? mine are coming out on top of each other one under the other. do i put a space in between the pics?

i dont understand? mine are coming out on top of each other one under the other. do i put a space in between the pics?

Yeah they are for me now as well. I played around with it and didn't think I fixed it but all good now. Originally they were 2 side by side.

Bing, bling, awesome, bling, awesome... Standard kick starter? ;)

Looks freaking awesome man, you'll have to get lots of pics of it running on the weekend!

Latest posts

Back