Motovert DOHC motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daytonaanima190f150f4v1.jpg

0847983578.jpg

0797993619.jpg

looks sexy hey...
all its missing is an efi setup

not a fan of the split rocker system but im guessing a lot of r&d went into this one..

yeah it looks like they have been working on this for a while. the 190 has a square bore as well. 62mm x 62mm and the 150cc version 62mm x 49mm. so they are moving towards the CRF150 motor with similar bore and stroke and the SOHC 4v.

looks like they have beefed up the bottom end on the thing as well.

looks sexy hey...
all its missing is an efi setup

not a fan of the split rocker system but im guessing a lot of r&d went into this one..

why aren't you a fan of the split rocker system??

to be honest i was bit like WTF is the go with the head, but i wouldn't mind sussing one out but i got a feeling these engines aren't going to be cheap

i just noticed the YX cam chain tensioner, that last batch of 150's didnt have that did they..

actually have a look thru those pics posted above and youll notice some have the tensioner barrel and some dont..im guessing the DOHC and the 4v version are completely different engine

the 190's have taken the klx topend stud pattern i heard. so would take on the klx style chain tensioner?

so a hole new engine .

i believe it is a KLX/CRF hybrid with the top half being KLX.

finally daytona have made a motor with a shorter stroke. Gee that 150 must rev up.

is there a link for the spec sheet for the 190cc? or just any like for the 190cc?

hmm i just had another close look at it...

Check out out the clutch arm on it, looks like a new clutch setup

haha finally made it Dave. The Daytona Factory is right near where I'll be this weekend. might see if we can make a stop off on our way to Tokyo and have a look first hand at the factory. Not sure Nat will have a bar of it but I can try.

Just pop over when she is asleep or something. (it is sort of a bike trip as well) cough cough....
grap some leaflets on the new motors if you get there and bring them back. might be worth asking a few questions about these new motors.

looks like rain for the VIC titles here Dave. i need some wets dam it!!!

nah, they are no good. LOL, I finally made it to a mini shop today lucky I spent most of my money already as I would have come out 10k poorer. If you are really after brakes they have the real everything, brembo's and the ones that the big motards have. any coloured ally rims for 29000Y each, ignitions, tuning ecu's, fcr carbs, keihin pwk's 27000Y, Takegawa S35 cams, wait for it............ 14000Y, anything minibike related they have it, Just not the cam I wanted. oh and I found a 249 4 valve kit 168000Y work out the exchange rate and you can see why I want to buy the shop.

nah, they are no good. LOL, I finally made it to a mini shop today lucky I spent most of my money already as I would have come out 10k poorer. If you are really after brakes they have the real everything, brembo's and the ones that the big motards have. any coloured ally rims for 29000Y each, ignitions, tuning ecu's, fcr carbs, keihin pwk's 27000Y, Takegawa S35 cams, wait for it............ 14000Y, anything minibike related they have it, Just not the cam I wanted. oh and I found a 249 4 valve kit 168000Y work out the exchange rate and you can see why I want to buy the shop.

Does this shop have websites? Sounds like heavenly place for Mr Tarded Mo.

If anyone can workout how to use this site and find some goodies, then let me know what section im suppose to go in.

If anyone can workout how to use this site and find some goodies, then let me know what section im suppose to go in.

lol i clicked the link and couldn't work it out either haha

Latest posts

Back