• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motovert Final Clearance Sale - Bikes @ eBay Auction starting from $1NR freight free!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D73, you should come for a ride at warnambool this sunday. i havent seen you around for aggggges.

I've been thinking about getting back into it. I'll try & come for a look on sunday. :ballchain:

""BUMP"" What's the news on the new model motovert rx guys , LOL few months turned into over a year ... And we still don't know any info :(

Yeah I guessed that they had sold what they needed, As site sponsors are they offering any other deals for Minirider members? Do any of the site sponsors do any special deals for Minirider members?

Might be looking for another bike soon so I am just seeing what is available?

^^^ Good question mate, mention to Ken from DHZ that your from Miniriders and see what he can do. As for deals, sponsors have in the past provided items for comps and the like. With this site overhaul I expect a brighter a future for everyone here!

Latest posts

Back