Motovert pro 125 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to bump up the thread, but what did you need to modify on the exhaust to fit it up to the bike as i would like to put one on my bike, mine is the same as this with a crf style engine in it ?
thanks cam

Where did you order the dress up kit from, and thats a mad bike, what is it 125 daytona engine?

sorry to bump up the thread, but what did you need to modify on the exhaust to fit it up to the bike as i would like to put one on my bike, mine is the same as this with a crf style engine in it ?
thanks cam

all good mate well i just cut the pipe at the joint. had to use two copper washers, bolted the header up and sat the back part of the pipe on bloted up with a spacer at the muffler bolt. then welded it back up. i was lucky tho my mates dad is a welder so that helped.

Where did you order the dress up kit from, and thats a mad bike, what is it 125 daytona engine?

i cant remember where i got the dress up kit mate it was an american site, i just goggled dress up kit.
cheers man, yeah it is the daytona 125

hey guys forgot to post this one in the thread for yous! iv been up at work so have missed all the mini races for this year but hope use enjoy this vid from last year

[video=youtube;UvDh8OPKiqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvDh8OPKiqU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back