motovert pro vs DHZ vs Pitster pro X4R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which pit bike is the best allrounder

• Total voters

top speed

Reaction score
Hi guys i am looking to buy a pit bike i have done some research an d the best 3 i found were, motovert pro 09, DHZ DPRO and pitster pro X4R. I will be doing small jumps and thrashing it around the and on some tracks

Last edited:
yeah i recon the DHZ DPRO 160 would suite you best as your not paying top dollar and quality is very similar

mate if you can afford it get the x4r,
the DHZ can't be compared to a motovert or pitster, it runs generic suspension and is a budget bike.

you guys havent said much about the motovert pro are they any good compared to the pitster pro

Just I guess the pitster is a more popular bike...... and and you can buy it from ken at DHZ and he might give you a good deal if you ask him, as he is minriders sponser DHZ MINI MOTO - Products

thanks mboyg1.
is GPX a good front and rear shock brand
or should i put marzocchi at the front and fox or elka at the back or just stay with GPX
and what build a bike options are essential
thanks and sorry for all the questions i just want the right bike :confused::D

as people have stated for what you are doing a DHZ would be more than appropriate... the pitster pro will be better and more than likely wont break down on you but your paying more $$$

you will not need to change suspenion to marzocchi forks or an expensive rear shock.

if you want to upgrade your shock maybe go with a dnm, front forks all you really need to do is put some good oil in them and set them up for your use

thanks mboyg1.
is GPX a good front and rear shock brand
or should i put marzocchi at the front and fox or elka at the back or just stay with GPX
and what build a bike options are essential
thanks and sorry for all the questions i just want the right bike :confused::D

fox and elka are for crf50's and would be way to expensive there worth half of the dhz!
dnm would be much better for the rear

Last edited:
stock x4r suspension is good, no need to get the genuine marzocchies. I can't tell if it's a genuine DNM in the rear or a replica, but either way it will be good.
DHZ is good for people on a tight budget but it's a very cheap basic bike so if you can afford a pitster you're getting a much better quality bike, better handling and suspension, built much stronger and would be allot better for jumping. It would need much less upgrades than a DHZ.

for build a bike upgrades you should get the unifilter, and straight up get an oko flatslide carby and a decent chain

Last edited:
Damn.. His got the money.. I don't know why yous have recomend that the DHZ is better for him on this one.. I like DHZ but I'ld go the pitster pro X4R..

Are you sure you're going to love riding your bike?
That your going to clean it after every ride?
Racing? Is that an option that your thinking about?

DHZ is THE bang for your buck bike but if you're going to race and jump I'ld get the pitster pro becuase you won't have to upgrade (cosmetics would be the exception) but if you're not going to ride it really hard get the DHZ.

As for the motovert... Well its a motovert... Not much needs to be done to it...

Welcome to MR:D

Last edited:
braaap

iam new to the forum but have any of use thought about the braaap 160 i no they are three to four hung dearer than xr4 but they are a strong bike handle well and preety much maintence free apart from the normal

I would never buy a braaap, simply because they are gay. that annoying gay voice on the website. they claim to have superior metals in their motors with no proof, but never offer the motor or parts for sale to the public, and they still have the same issues as the normal motors anyway.
The bikes are good but overpriced.
I reckon pitster pro is the only way to go for quality and bang for buck

*giving dvdrip the death stare right now* lol. you can buy any tiny little bit of a braaap u want from the store. they do show you in the store why there motors are strong and how the metal is better. they took a hammer to some of the other brand motors and then did it to there motors... there motors took way more of a beatin'!! There also cheaper to buy now. i love braaap best thing to ever happen to frankston since the train station buahaha

hahah sorry rach I know you're a big fan, I just think there's much better bikes out there with better prices to suit.

I asked braaap if they would sell the upgraded engine components and got no reply. plus the story about taking to the motors with a hammer is just a story, they have no proof that I'm aware of, if they went to all the trouble of sending engineers to china to make sure they do it right they would have at least made video proof of the results to help their [gay] marketing campaign.

the motors cant be any different in strength to other bikes engines. if there saying that then that alone is enough to say get stuffed and steer clear of them...cant get much more of a lie than that.
thats like claiming their cases will never break or the tyres will never get a flat...just not possible...

i got nothing against them and havent seen one of there bikes in the flesh but that is a pretty serious lie

Latest posts

Back