Motovert RX 125CC

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Alan~

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing a Motovert RX 125CC (road legal bike) to ride to and from work (only 3km's) and have fun with on days off (skate park etc.) Anyone here got any feedback on them?

mojo_rx_ct_sep07-highres.jpg

yeh i got the rx 50.... cheaper option then just buy a new engine like a lifan 140 to put in it...... ends up heaps cheeper still then buying the 125

hmm yeah and no... You dont get the same suspension set up, thats what sets you back the extra grand + the 125

ok they aint gen. zoccys. but they are still adjustables.... and i am pretty sure the rear shock is the same......:confused: but yeh that was my thinking on the matter. doesnt mean i am saying that is what you have to do or anything like that

yeah dude i wasnt havin a go at you. I think you might be right on the rear shock but

yeh nah its cool....... cause i was deliberating the same question to be honest.... and there wasnt to much different about em.... just register it with the 50 in then just do a change of vehicle particulars form and away you go....

how much are the 125 rx ,where do you get them,are they a hassle to get rego

Latest posts

Back