motovert rx mods?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think youll find its not a limiter , its actually on the verg of valve bouncing..

go the lifan150 mate... straight swap over

and dabomb... your a wanker...you cant be told, you obviously know everything..

Have a look in the mirror cock head,

Have a look in the mirror cock head,

Pay no attention Sean,its quite obvious he is only 21 by the way he acts and thinks he knows everything.
Young, dumb and full of cum.He probably gets around with his jocks hanging out the top of his shiny dada/fubu denim jeans thinking he is a "gansta".

Last edited:
Pay no attention Sean,its quite obvious he is only 21 by the way he acts and thinks he knows everything.
Young, dumb and full of cum.He probably gets around with his jocks hanging out the top of his shiny dada/fubu denim jeans thinking he is a "gansta".

I'll tell you what im not, gangsta, a dada/fubu homo,monster engery homo or dickie wearing homo, happy?

Your a old fart, good on you.

Last edited:
These guys are correct. Just because an RX is small & cheap doesn't mean it can't end up costing a fortune. Crashing an RX doesn't always come down to lack of riding ability either. The faster we make these bikes go & the harder we ride. The harder they will hit things if sent sliding down the road. For example if you ride quickly around a roundabout or corner & the bike slides down the road for what ever reason, oil, gravel, bumps, pushing hard etc & a 70kg RX slides under the side of a car at say 70kms hr. A modern car could very likely be a right off. If you have insurance your fine. But if the bike is illegally modified you could be paying for a new car + fines & have to pay all hospital bills! All because of not taking the extra time & effort to do it legal. They can find out alot about an engine just by the engine number, manufacturer, cc's.

If i have a serious accident on my rx, im not going to give a flock how the bike turns out....

I made no speed reference to putting your feet down a 80km/h and if it came to it, if i was going to fall off the first thing id do was make contact with the ground with my foot before you loose complete control and hit your head, in saying that its really hard to fall off a RX period, they deaccelerate really quickly due to there high gearing and small wheels, are low to the ground and are fairly dam stable with big tires.

Mate, ride down the road at sixty and I'll change lanes without head checking... I've been riding on the road for 5 years now and I've been cleaned up by drivers twice (sometimes you just have nowhere to go...). The main factor on the roads isn't how stable your bike is or how good a rider you are, it's other people... When you can confidently control everyone else on the road, you're onto a winner.

This isn't even taking into account spilled diesel or oil, crappy road works (nothing like some wanker deciding that a massive steel plate is a safe cover for some pipe work, slippery as grease with a little water on it)!

Also, I'm not sure why you're bothered about hitting your head in a crash, personally I feel fairly confident that my $500 hemet is gonna take care of that side of things, I'm more worried about a broken collarbone or shattered kneecap!

Do you even ride on the road? If you do, you need to pull your head in quick smart or some doofus is gonna knock it off'f ya! :confused:

Don't bother arguing with this mate, if you're keen, get out on the road every day and see how long it takes to get cleaned up. It's not a matter of "if", just a matter of "when"...

PS, sorry about the thread hijack guys, carry on!

Mate, ride down the road at sixty and I'll change lanes without head checking... I've been riding on the road for 5 years now and I've been cleaned up by drivers twice (sometimes you just have nowhere to go...). The main factor on the roads isn't how stable your bike is or how good a rider you are, it's other people... When you can confidently control everyone else on the road, you're onto a winner.

This isn't even taking into account spilled diesel or oil, crappy road works (nothing like some wanker deciding that a massive steel plate is a safe cover for some pipe work, slippery as grease with a little water on it)!

Also, I'm not sure why you're bothered about hitting your head in a crash, personally I feel fairly confident that my $500 hemet is gonna take care of that side of things, I'm more worried about a broken collarbone or shattered kneecap!

Do you even ride on the road? If you do, you need to pull your head in quick smart or some doofus is gonna knock it off'f ya! :confused:

Don't bother arguing with this mate, if you're keen, get out on the road every day and see how long it takes to get cleaned up. It's not a matter of "if", just a matter of "when"...

PS, sorry about the thread hijack guys, carry on!

yeah yeah ive been in the conditions youve described and im still here.

Ive got a RX, all i do is road riding bruv, ill do as i like on the road any half decent rider can push the RX to its not so hard limits.

yes its true you cant control what people do but with decent rider, common sense and slow speeds (<60) you can predict what they are going to do.

And yes i have had a few run in's with cars not seeing me at all and or my blinker, i give them the finger and ride off...simple.

Ask at the registration and licenseing place mate, I'm from SA. and got a lifan 150 legaly in mine , could be different state to state though

this page is awesome that dabomb dude talks so much dumb ****e and back to the rx keep the stock motor gear it up some so it is better on the open roads then in time when it dies upgrade. legally. by then there will probably be some other better motor out and you can save a few hundred dollars and a handful of stress. there is a few here from sa any one keen for a homer simpson hells satins cruse

Latest posts

Back