motovert rx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mad

Reaction score
Hi guys picked a motovert rx 50cc but it was so slow i dropped the 50cc engine and fitted a 140cc engine but any way here is a pic of it

Attachments

• ebay items 029.jpg
    ebay items 029.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 103
  • ebay items 028.jpg
    ebay items 028.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
nice bruz ...are ya hittin stair sets and stuff on it ? ...must open up alot of new terrain .... urban stuff :D

^^^that would be great fun hehe might have to look into that side of things......dam po po would be jumping all over ya but...........looks the goods mate need some fatter tyres on ah :D

Nice.. Let us know how it go's with the 140 in her.

Are you still going to register it as a 50cc ?

yep its a lot fun i took it for a bit of a ride last nite it goes a lot better now 85kmh not even trying the engine is only done 1 tank old so i will take it easy for now and the rego thing is holding me back a bit but i am having a mate do the blue slip for me on monday

Im picking my rx50 up tomorrow morning. How fast did you get your 50cc up to??? Im dropping a 140 in it as well.

i havent pushed it cause it goes passed 110 lol
was doing 110 on the charlestown bypass...on my Ls...

the system will be coming off after rego i will fit some thing nice. i will have a bit more run time on the engine soon 2 so i will hit the highway and let you guys know how fast it goes then.

I had a mate call me today after goin into FX racing in Melbourne and ask about the RX50.. only to be shown a scooter, then a sachs maddass, the owners of the shop had NO idea what he was on about... (makes you REALLY wonder just how much communication goes on between the importer and its distributors.)

Anyway to cut a long story short, his verdict was they are clueless, and wouldnt buy squat from them. They ended up having to do a google search to find out what it was he was asking about.. POOR POOR product knowledge.

So where is his best place to go!? I recomended FTG cycles, as I recall seeing them advertised on their website, although I agree with the 50c being to small, but the 3k price on a new 125 is a bit SILLY. 1900 for the 50, another 500+ for a 'semi worked 140, hmmm.. i can see what he is thinkin ;) and still coming out under the price of the 125! niiiice!

Whats the difference in the forks? the 125 running marzocchi's? whats on the 50? I was under the impression the 50 was running 10/10 inch wheels but looking at pics they look like 12/12? correct?!

Any more work done to your minimad!?? What bout urs Da_bomb!?

So where is his best place to go!? I recomended FTG cycles, as I recall seeing them advertised on their website, although I agree with the 50c being to small, but the 3k price on a new 125 is a bit SILLY. 1900 for the 50, another 500+ for a 'semi worked 140, hmmm.. i can see what he is thinkin and still coming out under the price of the 125! niiiice!

Whats the difference in the forks? the 125 running marzocchi's? whats on the 50? I was under the impression the 50 was running 10/10 inch wheels but looking at pics they look like 12/12? correct?!

i paid 1850 for mine fully asembled to retain the factory warrenty
EPPING motorcycles is the no 1 place to shop for this bike and 125 version

the reason they released the 50cc version was mainly for the qld market were u only need a car licence to ride it.

the 50cc version runs the MOTOVERT type R fork set up(still damn good forks)basically a cheaper marz copy and its 12" all round

ive got mine arriving soon and have my yx 150(soon to be 187 scut with massive ported roler head and s35 cam)ready to fit and DABOMB ill chalenge u to drag anytime lol

do you have to have your full licence or can you use the 50cc with the L's on your car?? does this include NSW??

I know in QLD its jsut a car license, I BELIEVE all other states require a motorcycle license.. but check with your state laws to be sure :)

not much work done since the wider wheels and TT92 tyres.......i havent bothered hooking up the HID headlight...ive got the globe sealed in but dont got the time atm.....

if i only need my P's for the 50 sign me up!!! always thought coz it had gears you need more then P's

im gonna check that out then seriosly think about it!!

I think you will find it goes by CC capacity in QLD Wog.. but as I previously said talk to QLD RTA or google it...

Latest posts

Back