Mount Beerwuh fun ride. (all QLD Read!)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slide

Reaction score
On the 27th of September 2007,were having A Fun ride ^^
It start's at 9:30 am and ends at 2:30pm. (the time may change, ill keep you informed)
this is at beerwah pine forest/ fraser road. here's some pic's of the meeting spot.
!!BRING YOUR OWN FUEL!!

specialridemeetinglocation.jpg

specialrfunrunmeetingspot.jpg

WARNING: i will not be held responsible for any stack's so dont bother crying too me if you get K.Oed...

Thank you.. you all may purtisupate. but please post here and tell me your coming so i know who's coming and so i know who too expect.

Cheer's Slide.

Last edited:
cool looks like a nother SniTcH Production is on the drawin board

cant miss this
even tho its a thursday

will endevor to do my best to bring zacass and me to the fun run

yeh you cant miss it.. there will be a few camara's there too so this wont get public in much time *wink* lol

yer im only in if u edit this its called beerwah not beerwuh lol nah im in

also bring tools fellas never know when the chingas will brake lol

lol yes! tools are inportant i better bring my tool set.

just wondering wats it like there .. the tracks? does any of ya's no about tracks out there i been through a few times but havnt really seen much for moties.

the pine forest in beerwah is like my second home if u havent seen the trax u better take off the blindfold lol

Creepy lol we both had to put our message's in at the same time lol

Groovy bro.. we need more rider's lol.. we only got 15 or so atm..

yer hope i can come i need my bro to take me :( so hopefully he can .. i dont got license..
we got a F350 and trailor fit about 8 big bikes prob :p but should have a few minis should be good hope i can come.

people we need rider's its free fun and its gonna be a blast!

Latest posts

Back