Mount Beerwuh fun ride. (all QLD Read!)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh well.. even tho there was only us it was mad ah.. and reece. i road my bike around my yard a bit after and i dunno what happen but now my bike has more speed.. mabey cuase i got all that mud out ^.-
yeh well i wanna come up again i love that trail man.

Thats because its run in. Probably not completely run in though.

You allways notice on your second ride on a new bike it pulls harder and is faster.

Flarry ur not local too us so stop speaking on this thread. steggs yeh bro u can come up on our next ride day.. and the trail's arnt hard but they can take away ur strength if you ride them like me lol.. 4th gear thru mud and dirt.. made myself crash a few time's lol all fun tho.

Flarry ur not local too us so stop speaking on this thread.

What?? I give you good info and you tell me to go away?? I dont think that was necessary, that was the first time I posted in this thread. You just want to feel powerfull, you're f**ked up, wont help you again. :mad:

Last edited:
mate i just dont like speaking too you. your the nut job.. your always saying your better and all of us have had anough of you.

When I was driving around in the gold coast I saw a 50 track through the forest a bit further down from dreamworld, it had jumps and everything looked awsome.

When I was driving around in the gold coast I saw a 50 track through the forest a bit further down from dreamworld, it had jumps and everything looked awsome.

yer im pretty sure snitchy has been there i think its in 1 of his vids

Yeah I was talking to the guys from pitboss empire and its where they ride, its just up the road from them, looks like a good track.

Yeah thats what I thaught, they have those BSE china bikes for $3000, wouldnt buy one of them. Have you seen the spider bike they have on display? Cost somthing like $15,000 and it has a sterio.

Well i finaly got the zed sorted. turned out to be the detent pawl jumped out of situ. Fixed that, ported and polished the head and inlet manifold. MUCH faster now :cool:

OMG anyfaster and that zed of your's would be a bloody jet

so when will the next fun run be.. and can it be on a weekend please.. as it will get more interest... if the day is suited to me im sure i could get about 4-5 of my mates to come up aswell..

yup its on fellas. i want u to pick though, either saturday or sunday and we will see the majority. personally i prefer sunday but we'll see

Latest posts

Back