Mount Beerwuh fun ride. (all QLD Read!)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should be fun guys looks like im goer as im workin night shift now

so as u might have noticed ,,MOD HERE ,, so all be on ya best behaviour as i shall deleat any stupid coments made at the BBQ hehehehe

all goin we'll ill be at ya house about 9 reece

its kool sean dads gonna drive me out there in the triton (hope the bike will fit with the canopy on there) cos the cops rocked up today and want me to leave riding to the forestry they said they dont care as long as im not on the road

Howdy Sean oh boy ur a mod o_O hmm yeh so this will be a blast Sean i got my new bike today ^^

filth buddy where's the pic in pics of my bike topic lol

hurry up i wanna see the new ride man

Here's the pics i just took 3 mins ago...

S5001096.jpg

S5001093.jpg

S5001092.jpg

S5001097.jpg

i love her tons man its much bigger then what i thought.

you really think the pitpros got a chance againts the foxico? think again my friend

oi slide i wanna ride that baby lol

looks filth mate well done

1 hot lil number mate

look good slide but i thought u already had a pitpro 110? whose bike is that in youre avatar if u dont... im confused lol

Yea and sean sure u can ride it bro i have faith in you ^^ but we all know the dangour if you cash it XD nah.. but today i gotta brake her in as soon as my lazzy mother take's me too get oil...

Dont forget people the ride is tomorrow try not too be late!

the only person im gonna be tryna keep up with is sean and zac there bikes are sweeeeeeeeet

may not haVE to ol mate we may not be there as zac is crook and i got work tonight till late

not to sure but it dont look good

im spewin i'll try my gutz out to make it wish me luck boys

SEAN if you dont come mate ill cry and ill have 20 people too see that. lol i just got back from a ride around my yard lol my heart's pumping i love my bike. easy ass starting and all.

Latest posts

Back