Mount Beerwuh fun ride. (all QLD Read!)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate if you cry im guna laugh at ya:p. I think i'll be the one left at the back of the pack, the zeddy having shutdown issues. I'll be trying to get it sorted tonight. If i cant i'll just have to go faster between shutdowns :cool:

ROFL lol mate im still breaking in my bike ill be back wif you. lol

Last edited:
alrite sorry guys i meesed up the name of the road is irwin road not fraser road it runs off steve irwin way

i was just on google earth, just came in here to corect ya lol:p

Im heading to the rendevous now ( leaving myself time to get lost with the assistance of a 7year old UBD:p) see yas there

Rofl.. lol yeh well get lost too.. ive never personly gone too irwin road but i have be to mount beerwah.. and climbed the mountain's ^^

watch this space for the list of breakages on the zed:p but so far i have a bent and snapped foot peg mount and a tempermental gearbox (wont hold or reliably select gears)

yuh was a good ride except 1 wheel didnt wanna stay in place and the other didnt wanna stay up on my bike other than that my bike went good
though custom when u get ur manifold rite ill challenge u to a round 2 and well see if ya can get me this time

i found a link that u mite find handy
forks
keep cliking next these should fit the stock zed forks

ta mate, i gots some shopin to do when i got some spare cash:p

yeh well.. even tho there was only us it was mad ah.. and reece. i road my bike around my yard a bit after and i dunno what happen but now my bike has more speed.. mabey cuase i got all that mud out ^.-
yeh well i wanna come up again i love that trail man.

i woud have come but i got my bike that arvo. i will come nexed time. are the track hard. o and do you need rego on your bike.

chees jacob

Latest posts

Back