Mount Beerwuh fun ride. (all QLD Read!)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah as soon as funds allow. i had a prox with a 138 ducar, bloody fool me traded it for a suzuki GS 850. I had a 75 postie chopper, 17" knobby on the rear and a XR200 front end;P

sweet as u know u could get a bit for th z alot of people are lookin for em

I got offered $600 sight unseen before i got the wheels but i couldnt bring myself to part with it and now ive taken it for a ride im defenatly keeping it, maybe fitting a 138/140 later on lol

lol i remember having somthing like that.. but i sold it as its just a bike and it wasnt keeping up with what i wanted too do and ride.. so i updated and never regreted it one bit!

ALSO please bring your share of the food. you can cook it there. (ill be bringing a portable BBQ) so bring drinks and food. and fuel and tools and spare tyre's if you got any.. you never know you can always get a flat tyre.

Everyone Great new's im extending the event from 10:00am too 4:30 pm. lots of time too cut loose and ride! i hope too see many of you there on the 27th of september.
Thank you.

ok people you only have till Tuesday to tell us your coming !
Remember it is this Thursday. were meet at the dirt corner on fraser road/beerwah pine forest..

And i will remind you this is not a Event it is a Get together and have fun day with other rider's.

IT is all FREE too come jus let me know your coming.
Thank you

Last edited:
Sweet you know were too go bro? and make sure ur there befor 10:00 am ah.

well i'll be aiming to get there a bit earlyer to be sure and yeah i know where to go. Cant wait

i got my bike backtogether today and damn does the new engine pull
i gotta get new fork seal but theyll probly be here tomoro

SWEET well guy im off catcha tomoz. well i might not be around to much tomoz as my bike will be here

yeh how much u got. can i take some? i dont have the money to buy any at the moment..

i got about half one of the bigger bottles, prob need it all for me swingarm pivot lol:p nah hit me up when i get there, i'll have plenty spare :cool:

Latest posts

Back