MSO 140s 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
both of them have good service.
mso can afford to spend more time with you and take more care of you, ebay isn't as proffesional, both dealers are honest and treat their customers well so they are both very good people.
period.

I second that ^^^

Pascal may have actually said something useful.

And i have a little to say about customer service in regards to Atomik vs MSO...

I have dealt with both companies and Atomik were good and all. They did replace faulty parts without any arguments but MSO were just that step ahead. They were completely obliging and friendly and offered great advice.

I would say if you want to be able to get someone that gives you that really satisfied feeling after a sale or transaction MSO have my vote.

Is this thread still going? care factor left ages ago lol

see franky if you bought an mso you wouldnt be replacing faulty parts mate!!!:D

see franky if you bought an mso you wouldnt be replacing faulty parts mate!!!:D

So your saying no MSO's come faulty? Im just very perticular with my bikes, I like them perfect, Nice try though

Dreadful, Well said, lets just leave it at that, seem like a good bloke no reason to argue.

I think atomik are great customer service, but after that 30 day warranty is over.. they don't even know you exist.

from what I've experienced with Linda and Ken, they seem like both VERY nice people.. No doubt about that, they are willing to spend the time figuring out the problem and how they can solve it! They are aussie too, which is always a bonus :) You don't need to hire a translator each time you want to speak to them.. unlike trying to phone atomik

^^^ hahahaha lol, mso are great people helped me if i had any questions about something or if i needed something.

Yeah crew Ken and Linda are frighteningly nice people to come across in this vicious scene and Franky .....you got an open invatation to come ride the last resort .....I know you talk the talk but I and I imagine I'm not the only one who wants to know if ya walk the walk.

Im getting a MSO around late october. I chose the MSO as i love the way it looks nd all ive read bout it has been good.. i email'd them and mentioned im from miniriders and they said i could get the bike for $1200+postage!
awesome stuff considering if it wasnt cheaper i wouldnt be getting one.:D

Yeh, we sure do get awsome deals!
Enjoy!
Cheers.

I took my mso to the track today and i'm impressed with the power it comes up with stock, also the strength, nothing bent, snapped, fell off etc.
For anybody that makes those "i need help choosing a bike" threads, i'd recommend getting one of these....

hey everyone im new to this forum i seen the add for it in 50 brohood. anyway im james but eveyone calls me jimmy i ride a cr125 2000 modle and i used to ride a crf50/88 but had to sell it for shit reasons but im gettin back on the mini very soon once i sell my cr and im getting a MSO and i was wonderin how the frames and swingers would hold up to ramp to dirt around 20-30 foot gap on a nice smooth downy. cheers

All good out to 50

here's dan at the patch last weekend...not mch change from 50

Untitled-1copy.jpg

get the elite if thatz what u want,
it will hold up very well!
the 140s is basic china bike,
the pro is a decent good lil all round bike, and their elite is the heavy duty bike, if all goes well and u lookin after her,, shell go like a dream and hold up to the limits!
cheers ,
ryan!

Ill be also getting an MSO 140s, just the basic version. Linda has been so respectful and helpful to me really appreciate it.

Just a compare to power, i have a honda xr100, how would a 140s go compared to that, more or less power.

Also what are they like climbing hills, im a big boy. 100kilos.

Well guys i just bought a MSO Pro 140cc last payment of it will be tomorrow as i cant take out more then a Grand at once.

Will let you all know how it goes and may do a review on it aswell from a first person buyer of a mini and from MSO.

Just bought a MSO Pro 140cc.

Cant wait until i get it, will do a review.

Do any bolts and stuff need to be Lock Tited before riding?

Spot on Rynno...140s ...entry level....pro intermediate ....elite...race\freestyle.
Having said that I've been abusing the pro for a few months now with no dramas and will be fine for all but the top level riders.

Latest posts

Back