mv24's LXR build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing mate, I've been analyzing the hell out of all your pics mate and I reckon that you'll be fine it seems to sit the same as mine a tad closer I reckon it'll be close but at full compression it should miss.
I'd defiantly be strapping it down and testing it first before hitting the big stuff like you do, as far as a full bash plate to protect the engine it would actually make the problem worse by closing that gap up more and the problem lies with jamming the front wheel and flying over the hangers.

Nice work Hazza!! Now when are ya coming back to Nuddas' and VCM?

Thanks brendo, trying to keep up with you and nick lol.
I'm not to worried really I never get full compressed with the marzocchis, with my old forks and before I got the shilvers setup by Bruce ( same guy that did reefys bikes and Carlton dry Honda racing team) they are yet to bottom out.
Me tdr and Hussein.h were at Parwan and broady taking videos and pics and flat landing it didn't seem to go that far through the stroke.

Deffently need a rejet and new tyre, it's like the rx7 in the rain ATM haha

Also has new bearings in The swingarm that makes it feel much better. After riding the pit pro and perimeter and kxf for so long I've forgotten how good the lxrs are. It's like like the 250 just with a harder seat. Would like a gripper seat on it slide around too much

Thanks for the idea blender but think Brendon's right.

Put a cable tie on the fork slider and go for a bit of a ride to find out how much travel you are using, the strap it down to that point so the cable tie touches the seal and see how much room you've still got before touch on engine.

looks sweet man, hopefully the new donk doesnt give you as many problems as the last one haha.
And i recon a red and black ribbed seat cover from like topline would look so good on the bike ;) just a thought.

Was going to go a magik sc customs one, personally thought my last one was great till this year, got it in 2011.
Was million times better then the yx160 gen 1 or something, Not looking forward to issues with this one but should last awhile

Was going to go a magik sc customs one, personally thought my last one was great till this year, got it in 2011.
Was million times better then the yx160 gen 1 or something, Not looking forward to issues with this one but should last awhile

I agree with Tom hit up Mario at Topline for your seat cover he's a great guy and can do just about anything you wish ! He's got a template for the new LXR seats with the hump in the back of them now too thanks to me sending my seat down to him to be trimmed up .

As for problems .... the second gen fdx motors are a lot better than the first lot although i have seen one catastrophic failure of the fdx on planet minis

Think I saw that one, broke everything like Conrod and piston?
I'm not worried about it breaking its feels like a really solid.

I looked at the jetting part of the Manuel you sent me says 42-125 for the pe and pwk33 so going to try that jetting with the pwk28

Think I saw that one, broke everything like Conrod and piston?
I'm not worried about it breaking its feels like a really solid.

I looked at the jetting part of the Manuel you sent me says 42-125 for the pe and pwk33 so going to try that jetting with the pwk28

Yeah that's what I run mate on the pe and the pwk 33 seems fair spot on

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

1 tank of fuel down already, think a lot spillt out so a tank or half a tank more ill drop the oil for the 2nd time and check the valves and wash the grass off it

Only had a 42.5 and 115 jets, sounds bit better but still poppy feels like it wants to stall more though.
Gave it a wash, some cleaner pics of the bike.
9B153650-3775-41AD-9887-EB7FE8B10691-8008-000001B945A9A436_zps89bbe484.jpg

3EF6868A-BDF5-4150-B50E-82B28AA750FA-8008-000001B95CBFC6FE_zps132441ef.jpg

9078C609-73B7-48B9-8AE5-63903E6582B4-8008-000001B9CB32EC08_zpsaaf323b7.jpg

0561628E-C1DC-45DE-A7AA-19F26EBA4CE6-8008-000001B950ED0939_zps59ac36db.jpg

[video=youtube;Jt1ztHnQycM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1ztHnQycM[/video]

Posting this on behalf of mv24.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to throw those **** tyres out, 3rd gear spin out and a peg to the shin stings

Not sure what to go to as I have volcanic dirt and gravel maybe Mx31s

Thanks timmeh for fixing Husseins post.

Really twitchy with the pwk, a lot of fun.
Picks up speed really quick. Love this engine so much fun like the 184 with more broader power
Wouldn't mind a little more top rpm

Latest posts

Back