MX Central Ride Day. 4th June

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate. We are meeting at the shell service station at heatherbrae between 9.45 and 10.00

pacific highway im pretty sure. Just go over the hexam bridge and its bout 5 klms up on the left.

was an awesome day today i had a couple of stacks no pics unfourtunatly clutch decided to go when i was stearting to get used to the track oh well we will have to orginise anouther day guys had a great time

Thanks for comin up mate. Was good to meet ya. I had a ball. Was great to see so many mini's out there. 11 in total.

Yeah 2 weeks time sounds great :) I am keen as to ride that track more. Damo warn the missus next time I won't be so nice... I'll be pushing her to get on the bike!!!

Oh and rich and his mates the came cheers for chatting to me, sorry I was so hung over and outta it haha! See ya there next time :)

The track was in a ordinary state and I take it the rain caused that.
My missus is keen to do heaps of riding with you Rach. She wants to be a more confident rider and I think them bog holes today took away the confidence of most of us.

I have only been there twice and both times the track was not the best in the same places. Guess thats jut apart of riding on a track that full size bikes have smashed. Would of been ok if it wasnt so muddy in those places. was good practice though and Its official. Im extremely unfit.

sounds like you fellas had a good time, hows this track and meetup go for the newbies, i've only been riding a month or so but am keen to get out with some other blokes for a squirt around. Im in Newcastle so this place is close!

Latest posts

Back