my 09 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will find out its something like personal injury insuranse costs me like $1100 a year and you get $2000 straight up if you hurt your self and then your complete wage each week and then when your right to go again you get a two week pay its pretty sweet it worked out good for me cause for the first 3 weeks i was in hospital so when i got out i had $4250 then for the next 8 weeks was in a full leg cast so i couldnt go anywhere to spend my money and then another 8 weeks in a full leg brace thats when i started to spend some of my money and im still off atleast for another 5 to 6 months livin the dream

just noticed my pics are gone i will put some back up and i put one in there of my new wheels i got for my car

oh yeah i bought a billetware cradlemount frame for the bike should have it monday or tuesday...got it for $150 delivered from northern territory cant complain about that

Last edited:
here u go!!!
2017d1227857805-my-09-crf50-crf50-stuff-001-medium-small-.jpg

2018d1227857829-my-09-crf50-crf50-stuff-003-medium-.jpg

2019d1227857860-my-09-crf50-crf50-stuff-006-medium-small-.jpg

2020d1227857909-my-09-crf50-crf50-stuff-017-medium-small-.jpg

Thanks Mate Now If I Delete The Links To These Pics Will It Take These Ones Down To

done a couple of mods so heres a pic i have done
: red baron +1 forkleg kit
: heavy duty fork springs
: five-0 krown cam cover
: sick50s rear sprocket
: sano red seat cover
: white rear gaurd
: and got an irc rear tyre but waiting to get smpro wheel laced up

what do use think of the red seat cover to make it look like an 09 big bike im still not sure about it but once my number boards turn up it should look pretty good

also i might be sellin it so what do you think i should ask for it??????

Last edited:
that looks sick as man actually kinda look like the 09 crf 250 and 450 nice work

thanks mate yeah thats what i was goin for just undicided if i wanna spend more money on it or sell it

damn steve does look good haha

i wasnt sure it would look that good but it does,all u need is the honda on the side of the seat cover haha

have u tried just putting the stock seat on to see how it looks?

thanks mate and yeah i put the stock seat on and it looked so bad for some reason so i wasnt even goin to bother with the red seat cover but i thought i got it all here i gotta try it im pretty happy with it

so anyone keen to buy this throw me an offer

thanks guys and brucey_089 i got your pm but you inbox is full so couldnt reply as for the answer to your question it owes me over $2800 so i would have to get around the $2000 mark to sell it and i dont no if you guys no now but the 09 models have gone back up to $1900 so this at say $2000 is a rediculous buy

just put me fox shock it!!!

Love how it sits with the 1inch fork and fox shock shame you got rid of yours!!!
Still am yet to test it on some jumps tho

yeah i wish i never sold mine haha im kicking myself now for doin it i think if i can find another one cheap i will buy it

Latest posts

Back